"Thank you." Florence had almost forgotten all the luxury her husband provided her, like breakfast in bed amongst many other romantic things he did.

"Have you heard anything from Kaylee?" Florence asked, worry taking over her pretty face.

"Actually Yes! Doctor Delvin called very early this morning, to say that Kaylee was with him at his family house."

"Ow thank you Jesus!" Florence exclaimed and would have jumped out of the bed, if she did not feel so heavy and swollen.

"Yes. I was glad she was with him. I mean, she had a place to sleep.

Florence looked at her husband and observed the eye bags he had. "When did you sleep?" she asked him.

"About two hours ago?"

Florence used her index finger, to trace the bags around her husband's eye softly. "I love you so much sweetie."

Dapo looked down at his wife lovingly. He was grateful to God for bring her back to him and there was nothing that would make him ruin their marriage again. He leaned in and placed a soft kiss on her temple. "I Love you more. Okay now, eat your breakfast, we have to leave for the airport in an hour."

"Airport?"

"Yes your mum is arriving today remember?"

"Ow!" with the whole drama in her life, Florence had forgotten that her mum was scheduled to arrive London on the 24th.

"An hour?" Dapo reminded her again before leaving the room.

"Yes an hour!!" Florence confirmed picking a toast from her plate.

---------******-------

Dapo quickly found a parking space at the airport and stole it before another driver did. The airport was surprisingly jammed.

"Wow!" Florence exclaimed. "How are we going to find my mum?"

"I am not sure but, we would not find her sitting here in the car." Dapo teased and Florence elbowed him.

"Common let's get your mum." Dapo said getting out of the car.

Soon, they were brushing through the entrance to get to the arrival gate. Once there, Dapo took out a folded paper from his pocket, asked a nearby-stander for a pen and scribbled Florence's mother's name on it.

Florence looked up at her husband and smiled. Pleased with him for how he was always thinking of what to be done and how it should be done. If it was up to her, she wouldn't have thought about that.

"Look!" Dapo gasped. "I just saw someone that looks just like your father."

"Huh? No it couldn't be." Florence laughed. Mum did not mention he was coming and my Father has a thing for flying."

"Well, why is the man walking towards us with your mum?"

"What????" Florence snapped her head to the direction, Dapo was looking and before Dapo could say another word, Florence was rushing as fast as she could to her parents.

"OH MY GOSH! Daddy... you came! I am so happy. No! I am glad... glad is not the word. Dapo what is the word I am looking for?" she turned to her husband, who had caught up with the family.

"Ecstatic?" Dapo suggested, knowing that was the word she loved to use but always forgot it.

"Yes I am ecstatic..." she laughed loudly. "Why did you come dad?"
"What do you mean? I wanted to surprise you and see my newest grandson. Besides, there is no way I would spend Christmas without my wife and children."