DEC 20th

She had only been in the hospital for barely 24 hours, but Kaylee was desperate to leave.

"When can I leave?" She asked Dr Richards for the 20th time and he was about to pull his blond hair out.

Seun eyed Kaylee "Keep quiet" he hushed her but in a calm tone.

"But I want to leave..." she whined and threw her legs under the light blue covers the hospital provided.

Seun pinched her on her left arm " If you Don't stop whining, I will have to punish you." He whispered to kaylee, while maintaining eye contact with Doctor Richards the senior doctor. No matter how close Seun was with Doctor Richards, he was guarded around the man. After all this was his office- the hospital and Doctor Richards was his "boss""

"Hmm! What punishment do you have in mind?" Kaylee asked with a smirk and despite how Seun had 'changed', he could not help some certain thoughts from flying into his mind. He sulked in air and stilled himself. Kaylee observed this behaviour, but decided to keep her observations to herself.

"...So if there is someone to watch you closely, then you are free to go." Dr Richards finished his statement and it dawned on Kaylee and Seun that, he had been talking all the while.

"So I can be discharged today?" Kaylee picked up.
Dr Richards frowned at her for her absent mindedness "please explain to your girlfriend here everything I just said" Dr Richards told Seun and started for the door.

"Ow before I forget" he stopped and frowned when he saw Seun pulling at Kaylee's cheeks playfully. When they realised he saw them, they both lowered their heads shyily, like two high school teenagers. "Your sister will be discharged today as well, so I am sure that is good news for you"

"Yes it is thank you Doc!" Kaylee said with a big smile. The doctor nodded and left shortly after.

"Oh Boy!" Seun sighed.

"What's wrong? " Kaylee asked.

"Well, I am sure Dr Richards must think I am an unserious Doctor or a love struck teenager."

"We all know you are not unserious, so it must be love struck." Kaylee smiled at him cheekily. "Are you love-Struck?"

Seun panicked at the corner Kaylee had him in. Not that he doubted he had strong feelings for her, but he was scared that if he told her, she might get scared or even worse friend-zone him. He had never been friend-zoned in his life. Worse, he had never been scared of being friend-zoned. What was he thinking?

He leaned into Kaylee and kissed her cheek softly, before he winked at her and headed for the door. "See you in half an hour sweetheart" he said. Yep! Kaylee did bring out another side of him. Whenever he was around her, he was many things at the same time. He was a love struck boy again, he was alive, he was himself, he was not cautious, he was... he was love struck! Oh yes he was!

--------****--------

"Home sweet home!" Kaylee and Florence said together and both Dapo and Seun laughed.

Kaylee had rode back from the hospital with Seun, while Florence rode with Dapo in his Car. Kaylee was very happy but curious to see both of them together at the hospital, but she kept her questions to herself.

"I need a shower!" Kaylee announced and headed for the stairs.

Florence would have climbed up the stairs with the same energy Kaylee had, if she wasn't so heavily pregnant. She started for the stairs like an extra slow snail and Dapo rushed to her side to help her up the stairs. Regardless of how she felt towards Dapo, a blend of love and anger, she did not swat his hands because of Seun and the obvious fact that she really needed help up the stairs. Whoever thought pregnancy was a walk in the park must have not been pregnant.