April 12th, 2015

The reminiscence of old memories can be a painful thing; sometimes it's too powerful to control...

What if I wasn't here? How many things would be different? How many things wouldn't?

This is just another line in a symphonic chorus to a lifelong melody.

Our heartbeats can be heard from a mile away, all singing the same song.

How many children will there be in Heaven?

I always imagined that the night would end differently than this; why do I still feel pain?

I'm not the man I used to be, but I'm proud of who I'm becoming.

Sometimes I think outside the box; maybe that's because the box isn't real.

If you fall through the curvature of my emotions, you'll feel something familiar to both of us.

I can't ask people about the future when they don't understand the past.

Sometimes I want to know what the future holds, but then I realize I like the adventure of discovering it for myself more.

This isn't a song for the masses to hear.. but a quiet melody we can sing to ourselves as we're falling asleep in a lonely place.

The moonlight is strong enough to remind me of my childhood.

I've never befriended a beetle; but I've had great fondness for Boxelder Bugs before.

I'm no man to stand in comparison to others greater than myself; but here I still hope from time to time.

An old man with a guitar played a song once. When he began singing about the love he had for his wife, it brought me to tears. The lyrics were so real, it was almost as if she was there with us; it was almost as if she was still alive.

My oh my, we've been through a lot, haven't we? Why don't we take a break from all this growing up business and have a cup of tea?

I'm not really good at this whole, goodbye thing. So most of the time I pretend people never really left to begin with.

I hope I don't bother people, unless they need it, in which case I don't mind.

I can feel the pain fading away.. the burning sensation begins to melt into peace as peace floods over me.

I'm never awake except when I'm dreaming.

This is a song; people are the melody.

Take a moment to breath and remember: God still loves you.

I won't lie to tell someone it's okay when it's not.. but I'll fight to make it okay for them.