Not So Great Escape (4)

A/N thank you to all those who are voting and commenting! I am trying my best to update everyday but it will be über hard since I am going camping for this whole next week where I get absolutely no service or wifi at all. :( so I will try to finish this as quick as possible. :) thanks for reading!

Chapter four:

I paced in my room as I came up with a plan. I knew exiting the cave would be the hardest part in my escape. So would finding my way home, along with climbing down the stupid rock wall.

I banged my fist on the wall and sighed loudly.

"Watch the rock sweetheart, you could get hurt." That annoying stupid low sexy voice said and I spun around and glared at the alpha.

"My name is Peyton! P-E-Y-T-O-N!" I yelled and he smiled, amused.

"Oh you can spell?" He asked and I resisted the urge to pull all of my hair out.

"Just shut up and get out of my room!" I yelled and pointed at the door, "And then bring me some food." I said quietly.

"You don't get food." He said and I slapped him. My palm stung a bit but his bright red cheek probably stung more. I closed my hand and opened it back up to make the pins and needles disappear. I smirked at his pissed face.

"Well I will just have to go hunting then, starting with that poor maid, what was her name? Landry?" I said, even though I wouldn't hurt a single hair on that poor girl's head.

"You wouldn't dare." He said and I picked up my bow and quiver. Three arrows left. That means hit targets in front of me, run past and snatch the arrows so I can use them again. That is if I don't break them when I pull them out.

Shoot. That will be kind of hard.

"Landry!" I screamed and smiled when I heard footsteps running towards the door. The alpha flew past me to the door and pushed Landry back towards the wall. He was whispering something in her ear, when I took my chance to run. The skirt was terrible for running in and I mentally slapped myself for not grabbing my hunting clothes. My feet pounded against the rock floor.

I entered the big room that had the waterfall on the far side. Three werewolves, well men, stood there laughing but fell quiet when they saw me. I pulled an arrow out and slipped it into my bow and pointed it at them.

"Just let me go home." I said and the blonde boy in the middle smiled at me.

"Hey chill, what's wrong. Let me try to fix it." He said and I bit my lip.

"No you can't. I can't stay here. You guys aren't even human. I am." I said backing up more and more until I let the arrow fly into the blonde's leg. I turned and jumped through the waterfall and tucked into a ball. I landed in the water and let my legs stretch. I felt my feet touch the muddy bottom and pushed off. I scrambled out of the water and looked at where the cave would be. Two men were climbing down and I froze when I heard a howl behind me.

I turned to see a white wolf, it was huge, it also had an arrow sticking out of its leg.

"Oh god I'm sorry." I said and the wolf looked like it was smiling.

(Go. Now just run, I will try to hold them off as long as I can.) A low friendly voice said in my mind and I have the wolf a smile before bolting.

I winced as twigs cut through the bottom of my feet. My arms were pin cushions to pointy tree branches.

"Get back here Peyton!" I heard someone yell but I kept running. I heard heavy footprints behind me.

"Peyton I'm serious we are in enemy territory!" Another voice yelled and I turned around to see the blonde boy, arrow in his leg limping towards me.