The Bath (3)

A/N thanks to Badgirl567 for commenting on chapter two! Thanks for reading! Comment and vote please :) sorry these are getting pretty short :)

Chapter three:

I slipped my shoes and socks off and set them in a corner with my bow and quiver. I shivered in the cold and tried to look beyond the waterfall but it's white water made it a useless attempt.

"Excuse me? Would you like some dry clothes and a bath?" A small voice said from behind me and I turned around to see a gorgeous raven haired girl. She wore a light purple dress with a black apron over it. She had to be a year or two younger than me, so around fifteen or so.

"Uh sure." I said pulling the fabric band out of my damp hair.

"Follow me then," she smiled and I grabbed my shoes and weapons. We walked down deeper into the cave which turned out to be basically a long hallway with openings on each side every five to ten feet.

"Here is your room," she said and walked inside. Once we were inside, I saw that my room had a curtain for a door, and a huge pile of blankets and pillows for a bed, in the far corner was a small basin tub, filled up with steaming water.

"I will have to find you another curtain for your bath, but it will have to do for now. Let me grab you some towels. There is a bar of soap on the rim of the tub." She said before leaving the room. I closed the one doorway curtain and stripped quickly before hopping in the tub. I sighed at the warmth when the curtain was ripped open.

"I never said you could take a bath." The alpha said angrily and I squealed and covered up as much off my body under the water.

"Fine, the lady said she'd be back with towels, leave and ill get out right once she gets here, only if you leave right now." I said firmly.

"No," he said and I rolled my eyes.

"Pervert," I muttered and he laughed.

"I am not a pervert." He said and sat on the edge of the tub. I tried to push him off with one hand.

"Yeah you kinda are." I said bluntly.

"No I'm kinda not." He said.

"Oh I'm so sorry sir! I was just bringing towels for her. Excuse me." The raven hair girl said from the doorway. My eyes looked at her and I smiled.

"Oh thank goodness you are here. May you hand me a towel please?" I asked her and she smiled at me.

"Of coarse!" She said and walked over to me.

"Just set it right on the floor where I can reach it." I said and she did as I told her, "Oh and what is your name, I am so rude sometimes!" I said and she smiled even brighter at me.

"It's Landry." She said and blushed.

"You are so lucky! I have a stupid name like Peyton but Landry. That is just absolutely gorgeous. And thanks for everything by the way." I said to the now red faced girl.

"The-thank you s-so ma-much."she stammered and I smiled.

"Anytime."

"Well um your erm clothes are over in that dresser right there, and um just yell if you need anything." She said and left quickly.

"Why were you so nice to her?" The alpha said and I stretched my legs out of the tub so they rested on his knees. His eyes roamed down my legs as I reached forwards and ran the bar of soap down them.

"Because she is nice to me. So why not amp her ego a bit. Seems how she works for a loser like you." I said and moved my foot slowly up his thigh.

"I'm not a loser." He said and I laughed a bit and dunked my head under water. I brought it up and smiled seductively.

I lathered my blonde hair with soap and then rinsed it arching my back making my stomach skim the top of the water. Thank god the soap was making the water less and less clearer. I heard the alpha breathing become harder and I rubbed my foot all the way up towards his crotch. His hand caught my foot and he pushed both of my legs back into the water.

"What's wrong?" I asked and he grunted some word that I couldn't understand.

"Just get dressed." He said and stood up and turned around. I sighed loudly and slowly slipped out of the water and grabbed the towel. I wrapped it around my body and smiled awkwardly at the alpha's back. Did I really just use my body to mess with him?

I walked to the dresser and pulled out a black bra and underwear. I dried my body off quickly and slipped the under garments on before looking at the still standing alpha. Man was he good looking. I slowly walked to him and hugged him from behind, pressing my breasts harder against his back. He took a deep breath before turning around.

"You are getting my shirt wet with your hair." Was all he said before pushing me back and practically running out of the room. I quickly walked back to the dresser and looked at all the dresses. I sighed until I saw a green skirt. I pulled it out and put it on. It went to the tops of my knees and flowed around my legs. I found a black tight shirt and pulled it on too.

I dried my hair with the towel and combed it with my fingers. I pulled it into a braid and sat on the edge of my bed.

I tried to seduce him.

I freaking tried to seduce him.

I freaking tried to freaking seduce him.

Holy stuffed cows. What the heck I am doing here? I have to leave. My family, my sister, did the Shaman tell them it was a deal or do they think I am a traitor. I should have put up a fight. Not gone so willingly.

"I have to run away." I said aloud.