2)

"Uh..hi?"

"Val, meet the guys we usually sit with at lunch here's:

Wes ( black guy, black hair, brown eyes, and reminds me of Lance Gross but younger )

Josh ( white guy, brown hair, blue eyes )

Jake ( white guy, brown hair, green eyes )

Boe ( white guy, black hair, brown eyes )

Parson ( white guy, blond hair, brown eyes )

Drake ( black guy, black hair, green eyes )

Miller ( white guy, dirty blonde, brown eyes )

Ash ( white guy, brown hair, blue eyes )

Tosh ( i dont know what he is but his skin was a mix of whites and black, black hair, blue eyes )

Nik ( white guy, black hair, blue eyes )

'A/N sorry guys, I really didn't feel like going through details on TEN guys sooo, let your imagination flow. And by the way they're all supposed to be good looking with good bodies. Yeah I know that's unrealistic but get over it! Continue😊'

I gave a small wave and sat down with my lunch.

"So Valerie how long have you been going to this school?" Boe asked

"Um" I pretended to think

"Oh I don't know, since freshman year" I replied a little annoyed.

"Val cool it" Evan whispered in my ear.

"It's not my fault that your friends are a bunch of self-centered, irritating, jerks" I mumbled furiously to my self a little too loudly.

"Sassy... I like it." Wes, I think it is, said.

I glared at him and he gave me a joking smile.

"Your really hot" someone blurted out. I looked up and saw it came from the guy named Ash.

"Yeah. How come we haven't noticed you before?" Parson?

"I don't know, you tell me!" I hissed.

Evan grabbed my wrist

"Val!"

I shouted back his name.

"Evan!"

"Nik!"

The guy name Nik shouted his name.

Everyone in the lunch room was staring at us. But everyone at our table was staring at Nik with a confused look.

I ripped my wrist from Evans grasp and grabbed my stuff and my lunch. I cleared my throat and looked down,

"I'm just going to eat in the library" I mumbled before walking off.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

I head into the library And plop down on a chair setting my my things down on the table.

I get up in search if a book that has a cool title or cover.

I spot a book that says Maximum Ride with a cool font and bumpy words.

I go back to my seat and start eating my lunch while reading the summary.

As I start reading the book my mind zones out to the scene that occurred in the lunch room.

Yeah, I guess I was overreacting but I was so pissed that I haven't been noticed but one day people decide "hey, I'm going to start noticing you now, aha ha ha ha" No! Uh, I bet Evan forced them to. Yep, that's it. That is probably what he was talking about before he walked away.