Chapter 32

Nicki pov -

I smiled laying back on my elbows watching meek pack our bags . I watched him and realized maybe I was too much yesterday. Maybe I was ready to move in with him . Maybe I was even ready to say I do when the time comes .

Meek - you ready to go baby ?

Nicki- um one minute

I slid on a Victoria Secret PINK sweatsuit and went in the bathroom to brush my teeth. I brushed my hair into a high ponytail not bothering to put on any makeup. I walked out to see meek watching football.

Nicki- I'm Ready

He motioned for me to go over to where he was still watching the game. I did and he pulled me in his lap, placing his chin on my shoulder. I just leaned back placing my hand on top of his on my thighs.

Nicki- Baby why did they only get 2 points ?

I turned and looked at him

Meek- the saints got pushed in the Patriots end zone. So the patriots get 2 points.

I turned back paying attention to the tv . I still didn't know what was going on but I didn't care enough to ask more questions. I just cheered when he cheered .Eventually it ended and we made our way to New York the place I never wanted to see again. Once we landed i instantly felt uneasy like something was telling me turn around.

Meek- What the address?

I leaned over typing it in the gps and leaned back in the Benz he rented and turned on the radio.

"By the ounce dough accumulates like snow
We don't just shine, we illuminate the whole show; you feel me?
Factions from the other side would love to kill me
Spill three quarts of my blood into the street, let alone the heat
Fuck em, we hate a nigga lovin this life"

Meek and I rapped together the whole song jay z was our favorite rapper. EveryTime he came on it was an instant rap battle. We laughed going bar for bar.My smile faded when we pulled up to my mom house. He came around and opened my door. I sat there staring at the house .

Meek- remember this is for you not her

He reached out his hand I slowly grabbed it getting out the car. I walked up the door I took a deep breath knocking three time.

"One Minute" I heard and she came and opened the door laughing not looking at me. When she finally looked at me she looked at me like she seen a ghost .

Carol - ....Onika

Nicki- yeah

She tried to give me a hug but I backed away.

Carol - I haven't seen you in 6 years and I can't even get a hug ?

Nicki- And who's fault is that ?!

Carol- Who's your friend?

Nicki- You gonna invite us in or you gonna keep with the 20 question bullshit

Carol- Onika

Nicki- Don't Onika me

I walked inside and she backed up . I grabbed meek's hand he followed my lead for once in his life .He sat at the kitchen table as I stood waiting for her to come . I could feel meek's eye on my ass so I moved from in front of him. He chuckled and I looked at him and couldn't help but to laugh too.