Meanwhile

Back at the base, the walls have suffered from the swinging blade of Kylo Ren's light saber. His temper had been shaken since you have gone missing

"You find her! And don't come back until you do!" Kylo shouted at his troopers and their leader. He feared the worst as he ordered for your return, his reddened face hidden behind that black mask of his. A tear fell down his cheek, but no one could see his face.

"Sir, we are doing all that we ca-"

"Well, do better! I cannot lose her!" There was a small amount of silence before the troopers responded with 'yes sir's and 'right away, sir'. Kylo stormed out, anger and grief engulfing his heart and mind as he worried that he might not make it in time to save you.

Kylo reached his room, and took off his helmet. His face was flushed and his eyes were watery, and he knelt beside his bed, resting his forehead on the sheets draping down the sides.

Kylo then got an idea, though it was ludicrous and irrational, but Kylo was willing to try anything. He reached for the light, even though he despised it. He reached out and asked for you to return, even though you and her were a part of the dark.

Kylo knelt there for what seemed like hours, and he knew he looked crazy, but he would do anything for you. He would never join the light side, but he will ask for help if it meant you would be safe.

No one had ever brought Kylo Ren to his knees. He truly loved you.

A/N- I know that this is ridiculously short and cheesy and that this isn't a chapter but I needed to update something for you guys. I'm kind going through writers block, but I won't give up on this story. I'll probably add some form of smut soon because I think I need to add some more spice to the storyline. See ya soon!