Kylo x you (chapters 1-4)

Chapter one

You awoke in a metallic room, strapped and clasped to a cold metal chair. The whole room around you had scorch marks scattered on the walls from what seemed to be a light saber. Sitting before you was a man in a black helmet; there were lines of silver above the shaded eyes. That's when it clicked; you were kidnapped by the first order, by Kylo Ren himself. He sat there, watching you as you slowly regained your conciseness.

"I see that you're awake. You comfortable?" Kylo spoke in a muffled robotic voice. He stood up, his black robes falling over his tall, thin form, and walked over to you until he was only a few inches away from your face. The mask was void of any emotion, like a machine.

"I don't want you to hate me, young Jedi. I am here to help you." The mask said. You were not at all convinced of it's kindness.

"Go screw yourself you goddamn monster! What are you other than a mask living in the shadow of Vader?" Every word was edged with harshness, and it seemed to strike a chord with Kylo Ren.

"How dare you speak to me that way! I am far better than Vader ever was! And you will not speak to me that way if you want any chance of survival on this ship!" He shouted loudly, but hesitated before coming closer to you. "I am more than just a mask, young Jedi, and I will show you."

He stepped back and pulled off the helmet, and you were surprised to find a young, yet handsome, long face framed by wavy strands of his jet black hair. Guess he wanted the colors to match that cold, dead heart of his.

" I still see a monster that likes to hide behind a mask." You kept your harsh tone.

"And stop addressing me as a young Jedi! You have mistaken me for another, and not only that but you kidnapped me! You took me from my home, my planet, and you bring me to this godforsaken ship where I am restrained in a metal chair and then you tell me to respect YOU! Go fuck yourself!"

Kylo was taken aback by the girls' powerful voice, and the vulgar choice of words that had been directed at him. Though he wouldn't admit to it, Kylo found it slightly arousing.

"Such strong words for such a small girl." Kylo said with a smirk, "If you don't want me calling you a Jedi, then tell me your name." You hesitated, it probably wasn't a good idea to give him that information. Kylo seemed to read your mind.

" oh don't worry! I can't track you down with only a first name. Tell me." He stared into your eyes coldly, but you could see small glimmer of goodness that seemed to be evoked by the presence of you.

What the hell... " If you're really so desperate to know my name, why ask if you can just search my mind? Are you scared?" Though you yourself were frightened, it did not deter the sarcasm dripping off of every word you said.

Kylo's cheeks flushed red, but held his grounds as he brought a hand to your face. You stared back at him, trying to be brave.

"Because, I am trying to be nice to you, and you have no idea how difficult you are making that! So, please, tell me your name."

"Fine." You said, watching his lips curve into a lopsided smile. " If you really need to know, it's (Y/N)."

"Hmm, (Y/N)," Kylo tested out your name, and he couldn't help but smile at the way it passed over his lips. "I like it."

"You may like my name but that doesn't mean that I like you. Now, you evil fucking bastard, let me go." You spat at him, but he just laughed.

" Mmm feisty little one aren't you? Tell you what, (Y/N), how about you make me a promise that, if I let you out of that chair... You will not run from me. What do you say?" Kylo seemed entertained by (Y/N), and was curious to see her actions.