SIX

notice: this chapter is like the same day but mikes pov ;-)

also uuhh this is my first **** so BEWARE OH AND I ALSO GOTTA NEW BOOK CALLED DRUNK TEXT ROMANCE ITS LARRY CHECK IT OUT

day 9

i closed my phone and put it back in my pocket as i walk to my science class. i see luke hemmings, a tall, blond boy walk up to me, making me stop in my tracks.

"hey baby," luke whispered in my ear, holding my forearm. "wanna ditch 5th period and fuck in the library?" he asked and i smirked as i looked into his lustful eyes.

"yeah, of course." i said as we walked towards the library. once we opened the doors we hear the final bell ring. i smiled as luke's arm was moving up and down on my back, pulling me closer to him

"i cant wait until i have my cock inside you," he mumbled into my ear. "i love filling you up." shivers went down my spine as we go to the secret room in the library.

it wasnt really secret, everyone knows about it, but no one goes in it. He grabbed me forcefully and slamming me onto the wall before putting his soft lips on mine.

our lips move together as our tongues roam each others mouth. luke's tongue graced on the roof of my mouth, making me moan into his mouth. he suddenly grabbed my ass, causing me the squeal.

"your are like drugs," he muttered. "i just cant get enough of you."

"well," i said after a while. "im all yours."

he leaned back and instructed me to take off my clothes. i turn around, and take off my black skinny jeans first, giving luke and little show. i slowly stick my ass out as the pants went past my ass, revealing my pink panties. once they were completely off, i took off my iron maiden shirt and i look at luke.

"now what, daddy?" i whispered. he was sitting down on a chair watching me take off my clothes. he got up and dragged me to the table. he leaned me down, and put my hands behind my back.

"gonna make you cum without me touching your cock." he hissed, making shivers run down my spine. he pulled down my pants to reveal my pink hole. he spit on it, and quickly put his mouth on it, making me moan out loudly.

"make everyone hear you," he said when he lifted his head up. he put his head back down and gave me long wet strips on my hole. "i want everyone at this school to hear how much of a slut you are."

his tongue was inside me, making me close my eyes and moan loudly. after a few minutes of this, he spit on my hole again and started to put his finger inside. i groaned from the sudden contact, but immediately responded, fucking his index finger. he slapped my ass, making me squeal.

"such a slut." he muttered as he added his middle finger. i nodded saying. "im such a slut daddy!"

after a few minutes of that, he put out his fingers and told me "suck." and sucked his fingers, making him and me moan out. "i put you love the taste of yourself, dont you?" i nodded looking up at him. "say it."

i take my mouth out of his fingers and say "i love the taste of myself, daddy. but you taste better." before i could put my mouth back on his fingers, and moved them away and slapped my ass. i moaned in discomfort and pleasure as i felt his tip inside me. i grabbed his dick before he could out it in all he way. "did you add lube?" i asked and he nodded and i let go of his dick.

he slowly put himself inside me and moan loudly as he hit my prostate almost immediately. he grabbed my pink hair and pulled my head back making me groan.

"dirty slut you are," he thrusted into me with full force, having a good rhyme. "getting fucked in school. anyone could walk in you know. they could see you all desperate and needy."

his cock was inside me for a solid 2 minutes before i felt like i was about to cum.

"daddy, im about to cum!" i yelled. he groaned and thrusted into me hard. he did one big thrust, making hot cum shoot all over my stomach and table. he pulled himself out, turning me around making me go o my knees.

he started to rub his cock, in front of my face, with my mouth wide opened waiting for him to cum in my mouth.

"fuck!" he shouted as he came all over my face. i giggled as some got on eye, nose, and some in my mouth. he was rubbing out his high before we both were panting. i scooped up all the cum that was on my face and put it in my mouth, swallowing it.

"you slut, i bet you love the taste of my cum." i nodded before saying "your cum is my favorite."

we cleaned up out mess and put on our clothes and leaving the room 5 minutes before class ended.

we left the library just in time to see our principal.

"clifford and hemmings! what are you doing?" he asked.

lisnt it obvious? we skipped" i said and laughed.

"dentition after school today."

"whatever." i smirked as i look at luke with lustful eyes

can you believe i wrote this chapter in school