The End Part 5 (Chapter 45: Book)

Start from the beginning

Napangiti ako dahil this is something na I'm expecting from him. I hired him dahil 'Straight' siya at gusto kong makuha ang opinyon niya dahil the story itself will challenge him about Straight to Straight relationships.

"Alex, para kaseng... Oo naiintindihan ko 'yung confusion nila kung bakit napamahal sila sa isa't isa. Pero as a straight guy, I found it hard to believe na... pwede silang mafall in love in just a matter of 15 days or less? Napaka unrealistic! They started as enemies, yung tipong napaka opposite nila sa isa't isa. Pero during the course of the mission, they ended up sharing their emotions, that weird love. I understand na binigyan mo ng emphasis/reasons kung bakit nag-eexist yung ganung klaseng emotion pero... It's way beyond human comprehension."

That was an intelligent analysis coming from James. It only means na he's paying attention sa binabasa niya. Alam ko kung paano or ano ang isusulat ko pero gusto ko talagang marinig sa kanila na dinidispute nila yung logical sense ng story.

"I have to agree with James, Alex," biglang sabi ni Sir Eduardo. "Walang 'Straight' ang babaluktot ng ilang araw. And base sa sinabi mo before na pinabasa mo ang story sa 'min.... THIS IS BASED FROM FACTS. When we say fact, it did happen! Unless you are just being exaggerated with how you present the story?"

Wooh! Napahingang malalim ako dun ah? Is it some kind of debate? Well, I'm battle ready.

"Yes! It is based on a true story. But kahit based ito sa 'true' story, I presented it in a manner na entertaining pa rin sa makakabasa. Both characters fell in love in less than 15 days, and they are straight," I explained.

"How come?" tanong muli ni Sir Eduardo. "I'm puzzled Alex.... kaninong istorya galing ang istoryang 'to para sabihin mong based on facts? Do you have documentations? Any interviews coming from the people behind this story?"

Biglang bumilis ang takbo ng puso ko. There is something that I need not to tell them, but they are already digging deeper. Hindi ko alam ang isasagot ko dahil napaka confidential ng maaari kong sabihin, and it's a big No-No. All I want is to know their opinyon sa namuong romance ng main characters but not to the point na they are questioning the veracity of the story.

"This story came from someone na malapit sa 'kin.... na hindi ko pwedeng i-disclose due to privacy," I secretly denied. "Before kong gawin 'yan, I already did my assignments. I did personally talk to the person involved in the story. Did a background research sa mismong plot and I came up with a story that's something unusual. You may not believe some of the scenes na nilagay ko sa istoryang 'yan, but the core elements, such as the events, the themes, and the main personae, serve as representations of real people involved in the plot."

"I understand your point of view Mrs. Alex Peregrino, but your story has a more fictional atmosphere than it's being real. The plot itself is contrived including the emotions of the characters. How can we believe the plot if the emotions of the characters are also questionable?.... and we're talking about not just the distance.... BUT ALSO TIME! If you know what I mean?"

Ang harsh naman nitong Sir Eduardo na 'to. I take negative feedback as constructive na rin but his is.... Grrrrrr!!!

He continued. "The point is... you are trying to make us believe that they are still straight despite of their gay gestures. Am I correct?"

"Tama ka Sir. I want you to believe that they are still straight kahit nagkainlaban sila," I said with confidence.

"And that defeats the purpose of the story!" he added.

The opinion exchange became a heated debate. Nakakatakot pala itong si Sir Eduardo. I understand him naman dahil he's credible in my book, but he also needs to understand na base talaga ito sa tunay na buhay. I'm now challenging him using my mind.