Chapter Sixty-Seven

Chapter Sixty-Seven

"I changed my mind. You're not allowed to have a bachelorette weekend anymore. You're staying home with me." To further prove his point, Blake plopped Ford down into Ana's half-full suitcase she was packing on the bed. The little boy picked up a ball of socks curiously, holding it up to him.

"Too late. My flight leaves in the morning, and the hotel's booked. You'll live for a few days," Ana told him. "Ford will keep you company. And the pups."

"If Olaf isn't here when you get back, don't be surprised." The cat in question was toeing around Ford where he sat, mewing for attention from the little human. "He may be at the pound. Or the taxidermist. I haven't decided yet."

"You better not hurt my cat, Blake, or I'll whip your butt."

"You would think, seeing how I'm your fiancé and all, you would choose me over that damn cat."

"You have an attitude problem when it comes to pussies," Ana said with a smirk.

"Oh ho, ho, very funny." Ford giggled, throwing the socks at Blake's face. "No, Ford, none of that. What have I told you about throwing? You want a timeout?"

It was actually comical to watch Blake attempting to be firm with his son. Ford was just so cute and cuddly, whenever he behaved like a naughty toddler, Blake had problems becoming the disciplinarian-type father. He wasn't used to it because he rarely had to do it, and Ford knew it too. The little blonde didn't take his father very seriously yet. That would have to change at some point.

"So, Brynn's bringing the twins or is she leaving them here with Chad?"

"I can't tell you, to be honest. She's been going back and forth. Ayesha is bringing Ryan, just because she's obviously nursing. Brynn's been having trouble nursing, and they've been having to use some formula. If the babies are okay with formula, I'd see her leaning towards leaving them here. But if not, she'll most likely bring them. We're not going to be doing anything but laying on the beach or around the pool anyways. So babies won't put a damper on the festivities too much."

"Aw, come on, no partying?"

"Are you saying you want me to go out to a club?"

Blake tilted his head slightly. "You know what, nope. I'm good with your plan. Oh, and this isn't happening." He picked up the skimpy little bikini she'd just added to the pile. "I know you have a one piece somewhere..."

He went to walk back into the closet in search of the bathing suit, but Ana snatched the bikini out of his hands and put it back in her case. "That bathing suit will be happening, because I'm going to have a cover up on. Calm it down, tiger. I won't be showing your goods off to anyone while I'm there."

Blake gave her a look but conceded to sitting on the bed next to her suitcase and watching her pack. Diesel, the ever growing pup, waded through the pillows over to him to plop down with his dark black head resting on Blake's firm thigh.

"I can't believe the wedding is in three weeks," Blake commented. "Are we sure we have everything ready?"

"Yes babe," Ana called out once again. She was sorting through some of her outfits to find a cute sundress to wear to dinner. "Ashley's got it all taken care of. I just have to pick up my wedding dress from New York and a last minute fitting to make sure everything is perfect."

"Will you at least give me a hint about what your dress looks like?" Blake asked.

He'd been pestering her for hints since she'd first come back from buying it. Blake was horrible with secrets if he knew they were a thing. If he had no idea about the subject of the secret, he couldn't think about it. But since he knew she had a wedding dress, and all the women had told him how gorgeous it was, he wanted to know about it. Preferably now. He wasn't a fan of waiting.