Chapter 9 ♡

Janelys P.o.v;
Manuel left me in the bathroom to freshen up. I tied my hair up in a high ponytail while i showered. I opened the shower door and turned on the hot water. I let the hot water run down my body as i washed it with my peppermint body wash. I brushed my teeth and stayed a little while staring off in space.
Manuels P.o.v ;
I heard the shower turn on and i knew janelys was going to be in there a while so i turned on the t.v in her room kicked off my shoes and layed down. After a few minutes Janelys Came out with a towel around her. I tried not to stare but she was to fine not to notice. Yes shes my best friend but that dont mean i desire her sometimes. She walked over to her cabinet drawers and grabbed a pair of spongebob shorts and grabbed one of her dads white cami shirt. I observed her as she put lotion on herself . Her hair was brown and reached her back. Her stomach was flat and her a$s was round and perky. I stopped myself when she turned around to look at me. "Stare much?" Janelys said smiling. Before i even thought through what i was gonna say the words flew out my mouth. "At you? All day if i could." Janelys didnt seem surprised though. Then again shes drunk and not thinking at all. " Listen i came to check on you cause i was worried." I said getting up and walking towards her. She walked towards me and our bodies stood about 1 inch away. If she got any closer she could feel me. She stared up at me and said "Do i look fine?" She smirked. Sh!t. Shes drunk i kept saying. "You seem fi-" She interuppted me by jumping on me and grabbing me into a deep kiss. I kept telling myself to stop but i couldnt pull away. I set her down on the floor not breaking the kiss . Although she had to be on her toes to continue. Just then she stopped and pushed me on the bed and climbed back on top of me and continued . I ran my hands through her hair and she got closer to me." Janelys are you sure about this" I said breathing heavy. "If im not gonna remember anything tommorow why not take advantage." She in for a world of pleasure.