Late af IC OC + First chibi in ages + What's a sketch again

Heyyyy, remember like way back in June when JCWine made these IC OC's and everyone started making their own? And remember when I tried to join the bandwagon way back in August?

No?

I really did though.

I just forgot to say it.

It was this WIP dudes, this WIP.

Yeah well um... I realised it's been sitting on my iPad half finished for 3 months. Sooooooo, I really quickly cell shaded in the rest of the heads, covered it up with sparkles, and will now proceed to pretend I have done more than doodle for the past two weeks.

Behold:

The one in the centre was already done before I started Inktober, and I only added some glitter, so if it looks gross, I blame that

I wanted her hair to look like demon horns, wings and a tail from certain angles, so I went all out with the anime hair physics.

Name: Rhetoric (I was 6 months too late for Demonic)
Love Interest: None. She gets along with the happy, sweet, or innocent types such as Simplistic, Atomic, Angelic, Botanic etc. She likes hanging the down-to-earth/easily embarrassed/stubborn types as well like Realistic, but whether of not they like her is a separate topic.
Hate/Rival: She doesn't get along with the more insane ICs, but hate would be a strong word. She finds them boring and draining to be around, but she doesn't go out of her way to avoid them. Neurotic's fun to watch so he's an exception.
Archetype: A mix between a deredere, slight yangire, and a tsundere. Most of the time she's easily amused and happy, but when you cross her, I hope you're wearing a bullet proof vest. She gets really off guard when things don't go her way, and becomes easily embarrassed. That's when the tsun comes in.

She asks a lot of questions, sometimes in a teasing way, such as:

"Do dicks float in water?"

"Hey, are you blushing? Are you embarrassed? Hey, why are you embarrassed? Aww~!"