Chapter 4

NO ONE'S P.O.V.
       Kyoya and Tamaki managed to get everyone out of the living room and closed the door behind them. Getting everyone out was easy, but getting the Hitachii twins out, was not very easy. As Tamaki wiped the sweat off his forehead, he looked up at Kyoya and smiled, as he sees the shadow king asleep, leaning against the door where they pushed everyone out. Tamaki was on the floor however, just looking at how Kyoua's hair brush against his soft, kissable lips. He sighed and got up, he picked up Kyoya bride style and walked up the stairs. Heading to the bedroom, he tried to be steady, knowing how mad and angry Kyoya would be if he was woken up.
Tamaki's P.O.V.
       As I open the door to Kyoya's room he let out the most ADORABLE SNORE!! Reframing myself from squealing and accidentally dropping him, I moved slowly and skillfully to the bed. I gently put him down and covered him up. I looked down at him and his lips, not thinking at all, I kissed him. It felt right, like I wanted to stay there forever but I didn't want to get caught. I pulled away and I saw Kyoya, WIDE AWAY!!! He touched his lips and whispered, "Tamaki?" I just ran out of the room before he could say anything else.