Chapter 3

Kyoya's P.O.V.
I stepped out of the shower meeting with the cool air. I grab a towel,putting it around my waist and head to my room. I smell breakfast being made,knowing the maids made it. Then, Tamaki came I to the room and covered his eyes. "I made breakfast!" He said still standing by the door. I kissed his forehead and patted his head. Tamaki removed his hands and looked at me. He blushed a dark shade of red and walked out of the room. I smirked, and started to change.

Tamaki's P.O.V
Kyoya kissed me!!!! It was on the forehead but it counts... RIGHT?! DOES HE LIKE ME?! No...he probably doesn't feel the same way... As I walk down the stairs I hear voices....FAMILIAR VOICES!! I made it down the stairs and see the host club all seating in the living room.
"Hey boss where's Kyoya?" The twins asked wiggling their eyebrows."He's changing right now." I replied trying to hide my blush. How can I not think dirty?! We started arguing until we heard Kyoya standing from the top of the stairs saying "Well what a surprise." He said writing whatever he writes in his little notebook."Hi Kyoya-senpai!" Haruhi said, waving at Kyoya. "Kyoya! WHY DIDN'T OUR DAUGHTER SAY HI TO ME?!" I asked grabbing his shirt and making him look at me. He looked surprised and I could see a MASSIVE blush on him face. I smirked.

Kyoya's P.O.V

I tried and hide my blush, I hope he didn't notice......OF COURSE HE DID!! I became nervous and Tamaki smirks, coming closer to me, we were only an inch apart!!! Then that idiot kissed me in the cheek. My blush increases, as I try and fade it away, the host club was watching the whole thing in amusement. "Awwww!!" They all said making my blush go out of control!!!! I wanted to run and hide, but part of me wanted to stay, stay with Tamaki and the others. If only he knew...his much he means to me.