Chapter 2

Kyoya's P.O.V
I opened my eyes after some nice peaceful sleep and see Tamaki still sleeping, arms still wrapped around my waist. I then remembered last night's events and sighed. I tried at slowly move, but Tamaki's grip was unmovable. I gave up and laid there, listening to the soothing sounds oh his heart. I felt Tamaki sift around as I pretended to sleep, my arms were on his waist."Man this guy sleeps so adorable I swear.." I hear him whisper to himself. Trying to hide my blush I held him closer and hid my head into his chest. Wait......did I BLUSH?! I was deep into thought that I was then distracted by his Tamaki's heart was beating faster than before. I drop the act and looked at him.
Tamaki's P.O.V
Kyoya's face was so cute!!!! But I knew I had to remain calm...."How did mommy sleep?" I asked giving him a smile. "Don't worry weren't you the one that had the nightmares?" He asked grabbing his glasses out of the counter. "Mommy's mad again!" I said in my emo corner.
Kyoya's P.O.V.
"What I meant to say was did you sleep well?" I asked walking to the bathroom. "Yeah...." he said getting out of his emo state and walked to me, grabbing my chin, making me look at him. "All thanks to Mommy. " he said giving his heart melting smile making my heart melt........WHATTTT?!!!!!! DID I JUST SAY THAT?! FIRST OF ALL I'M NOT GAY AND SECOND HE'S A FRIEND WOULDN'T IT BE AWKWARD IF WE BROKE UP?! I'M ALREADY THINKING ABOUT IF WE BROKE UP?! WE'RE NOT EVEN TOGETHER?!
I came back to reality and saw Tamaki starring at me...oh yeah...."Well, next time just come in WITHOUT waking me." I calmly said. Be smiled and walked away, "Okay, thank you Mommy."