Chapter Three

Começar do início

We were placed in the car and I looked to Derek. He sighed, "they dug up Laura's body"

"They what?" I hissed out "And they think we killed her?"
All he did was nod and the next moment the door was being opened and quickly closed. I looked up and there sat Stiles.

"Okay, just so you know, I'm not afraid of you," Stiles tells Derek. He wouldn't even look at me.

Derek just looks at me "Yes you are" I snapped at him,

"I just wanna know something. The girl you killed? She was a Werewolf. She was a different kind, wasn't she. I mean, she could turn herself into an actual wolf, and I know Scott can't do that. Is that why you killed her?" Stiles asked causing me to growl at him.
How dare he think we killed her.
"Why are you so worried about us when Scott's the loose cannon." Derek asks "Stiles, stop Scott from playing"
Derek leans forward and glances Stiles up and down. "Trust me, you want to." Stiles just stares at him, then looks at me like he was about to say something. Before he could, Sheriff pulls him out of the car.

I could hear their conversation outside of the car.

"Stiles how did you happen to come across this buried body?"

"Scott and I were looking for his inhaler" he simply shrugged

"Which he dropped when?"  his father asked

"The other night"

"The night you told me that you were alone and that Scott was at home?" the Sheriff asks.

"Yes!" Stiles replies," Wait, no!"

"So you lied to me?" His father accused him

"That it depends on how you define lying." he said trying to get out trouble, he's unbelievable

"Well, I define it as not telling the truth. How do you define it?" the Sheriff asks

"Reclining your body in a horiztonal position?" but it sounded like more of a question

"He's an idiot" I mumbled to Derek and I could see him cracking a smile.
It was gone as soon as the door opened. 

Back to normal

I was about to fall asleep when I heard Derek ask "What was this one about this morning?" he was playing with my hair. He knew how to calm me down.

"You remember the time we were all playing hide and seek and Cora got mad?" I said with a hint of a smile

He threw his back and laughed. Nodding his head. "She was so mad!" There was a distant look in his eyes and I knew he was thinking about it.

"Cora you're it this time!" Laura said

"Fine! But no using your werewolf abilities!" She said from the porch

"Oh come on Cora! That's no fun!" I said while folding my arms

"Yeah Cora. Brit's right!" Derek said walking over to us and throwing a arm around my shoulders.
I looked over to Laura who had a smirk on her face. She knew we were mates, hell, she was there when our parents told me. She kept making kissy faces at me. Blushing I turned back to Cora.

"Not when I don't have mine yet!" She snapped "so promise"

I crossed my toes in my shoes knowing she would say no crossing our fingers.

"And don't cross your fingers!"

"Promise" we all mumbled

She turned around and started to count
1..2..3
We all took off. Running in different directions.