-one-

Arianees POV.

BING!BING!BING! Goes off my baby blue phone. Ugh its time to go to school, I thought. The sun shining through my big window near my bed. I got up and headed to the bathroom to take a shower. then got dressed up and put on some mascara. I really don't like to put on that much makeup on. Just like to keep it simple, you know?

It was silent as walked dawn stairs to get cereal. Cinnamon Toast Crunch was my favorite. I ate and started to walk to go pick up Colleen (my best friend since freshmen year). When I got to her house I usually just walk in since her parents don't really care.

I started to walk up stairs , they had a really big house( bigger than mine.) As I walked across the hall on the left side I saw Iris shirtless. OH MY GOD! He had a nice body! With his khakis jeans and dark blue boxers that seemed to pop out of his jeans.

 No, no, no, I said to my self, Colleens room is on the right. "Hey Arianee", shouted Colleen. " Hey.. are u ready?", I shouted as I was walking to her room. It was big. She had a pink bed and a small little window by the opposite.

" Yup. But we have to wait for Iris", she said walking past me to go downstairs. "Ugh why does he always take so long!"I replied rolling my eyes. Colleen went dawn to eat as I stayed  waiting for Iris. "Arianee, can you get me my backpack its by the door", he asked with a little smile. "I'm not your maid", I said rolling my eyes and getting his backpack. I threw it to him. "thanks", he said smiling.

He started to walk out and go down stairs and I followed. We all walked out together and Iris closed the door. Colleen and I were walking together and Iris was on his phone in the back.

As soon as we got to school Iris friends came and took him. "Oh well", Colleen and I said looking at each other. We walked to the office to get our class schedule. When we got it we looked at our own and quickly trade papers. "Nooo", she said with sad puppy eyes," we only have 3 periods together!!"  She started to whine. "chill, chill at least we have 3 periods together." I said trying to make her feel better.  My schedule...

1st period- English

2nd period- Math

3rd period- Science

---lunch---

4th period- Government

5th period- Computer lab

6th period- GYM

---open---

When me and Colleen were walking to first period we saw Iris so we asked what his schedule was. He had 2nd period math and 6th period GYM same as me. We had time so we hanged out with Iris and his friends. Iris Faye- the cute and funny one. Isaac Gray- the also cute one. Alex Mronez- the nice and happy one. Also Jacob Taylor- the funny tough one. Me and Colleen only had 2 minutes so we started walking and I said see you at second period to Iris. So first period was ok time to go to 2nd period. I said bye to Colleen and walked to the water fountain. As I was getting water Iris said BOO! I jumped AHH! " Ugh you" I said rolling my eyes " don't do that". "ok, ok" he said smiling "lets go". We started walking to second period - Math and guess who walked past? Elizabeth and Jessica! Ugh those girls I don't even want to see there face. I  tried not to look at them. They will start talking shit. Iris went in front and opened the door. "There you go my lady", he smiled. "ok you know were not dating right?!?", I asked with a weird face. he just smiled and laughed. We sat in the middle of the third row. I liked my math teacher because hes chill hes not like all the other ones, hes really nice. Math class was fun he let us talk like for the whole time. When the bell rang I walked with Iris to go and get Colleen because we all had lunch together. I saw Colleen and ran to her and she started running and we hugged. "You guys are so childish.", Iris said laughing. "Yeah, yeah whatever", we replied back to him. As we were walking to the long line of people Iris friends came. We all got pizza together and sat at one big table. "Have you guys seen Zyana?", I asked. their answer was no. so I got out my phone and started to text her.

A- Arianee  Z- Zyana

A- Hey Zyana at you at school today?

Z- Oh hey Aranee but no I'm sorry I couldn't make it my little sister got sick and my parents aren't home so I had to watch her.

A- well I hope she feels better and please come tomorrow we miss you!!

Z- thanks and I will !!

We finished our lunch and went back to our classes. I went with Colleen then after that for fifth period I had Computer Lab with Isaac. I got to my class sat dawn. I played some music as I was waiting for the teacher to come. "Hey, is anyone sitting her? Isaac asked. " Nope you can sit... I looked at him he was like an angel! "Um- y-yeah you can yeah, yeah you can definitely sit here!", I shuddered. That class was the best because I sat next to Isaac. When we got out I saw Iris walking to the gym and I said hey wait. I told Isaac bye and ran to Iris. "hey", I said. "hey, how was Computer lab?", he asked mysteriously. "It was good, how was your period?", I replied. "It was ok, did you do anything like weird?" he asked again. " Haha chill nothing weird happened I promise", I replied laughing and hugging him. he hugged me back. So for the rest of the day I just hanged out at the gym. Colleen said she was saying after school so Iris walked me home. We talked a lot and I gave him my number. when I got home I took a shower and listened to music while texting Colleen and Zyana. Colleen said shes starting to like Jacob and Zyana well she was talking about her sister. BING! my phone when off. But I didn't know who it was.

A- Arianee  I- Iris

I- hey cutie

oh well its Iris.

A- hey lol

I- what you doing

A- noting just music what you doing?

I- just laying on bed hey guess what I got!!

A- what?

I-  I got a new car wanna see

A- ok nice ill be outside

Iris said he'll pick me up to see his car and ride around. I went outside to wait for him and he came. Oh wow it was a Lambroghini! " dude you got this today ?!?", I asked surprised. "Yeah its cool right?!", he asked. " Yeah it really is!", I answered. I got in and he took me for a cruse and it was fun. He dropped me off and said bye I'll pick you up with this tomorrow. I said bye and went home. i took my puppy and put him to bed. Then I went straight to sleep I was really tired.

thanx for reading;)