Ellas Mistake

Hey here is my story the new version of Cinderella. What happened when not everything is a fairy tale ending you thought it would be. Ohhhhh and one more thing I don't know how people acted or dressed etc. or about anything about the 1818 so bare with me! Everything is made up alright nothing is real all my imagination alright enjoy! So please while you are reading this and perhaps your an expert at history about this time and you want to correct me please don't ill deal with my mistakes and if you like the story great keep reading but remember this is my story and do with it as I please ok .... thanks ... ENJOY!!!!!!

Ummm the best song I could find was Cry by Rihanna

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AnMP1oqPTto

ohhhhh one more thing forgive my spelling and grammar!

Also on the pic just imagine her blonde it the best I could do sorrysorry

Ellas Mistake

Chapter 1

Not so Happily Ever After

"I do," I smile, looking into his eyes I knew I would forever be with him and spend the rest of my with the love of my life. His hazel eyes looked at me back just one look and I knew I belong with him and only him.

"And do you Anthony Belcher, Earl of Northumberland take Lady Ella as you lawful wedded wife to love and to hold, for richer or for poor, in sickness and in health, till death due you apart?"

He flashed his pearly white teeth showing me the smile I always loved, and said the two words I always wanted to hear coming from his lips since our betrothal "I do."

At that moment I thought my heart to explode with joy and happiness, I felt at that moment tears threatening to break free as the priest sealed my fate to the man I truly loved.

"I now pronounce you man and wife, you may kiss your bride." he said as Anthony looked down at me as he lets go of my hands.

He leans forward to me as he lifts the vail that separates me and him from our kiss that will seal us to our fates forever.

I wait to feel his lips to mine, a thought that brought me to blush as I feel a trail of fresh tears slip down my face as he looks into my eyes, leaning towards me as I feel the warmth of his breath fan my face and places his hands onto my waist as he bring me to him as I place my hands to his chest feeling his stead heart beat, while mine beat so fast I thought it would explode in my chest, finally the moment I waited for all my life.

To feel his warm lips finally find there way to mine to give me the sweetest kiss, and knew that there were more to come. I knew he was the one I have been waiting all my life and knew my heart was safe with him.

6 months later ...

"No no, please Anthony please don't," I gasp as try to hold back my sobs refusing to let him see me shed a tear, as he pulls me by my hair towards our chambers.

"I TOLD YOU! I told you to never do it again and you disobeyed me!" he pulled me more forcefully by my hair, feeling as if he pulled any harder he would rip my hair from its roots as I desperately try to pull his hand from hair but only seem to make it worse as he pulls harder, opening the door to our bedroom and pulled me inside and close it behind us. I silently prayed he didn't rape me like the many time he had before when I would do something he didn't approve of or disobeyed him as he put it.

"I-" I screech in pain as he pulls me up from my hair to stand only to slap me across my face as I fall onto the bed from the force. I bite my tongue to keep myself from sheading my tears, I found that my tears would not help me in these situations, so I did my best to keep myself from crying so I would not fuel his anger anymore. Pain was something I had endured this past few months, but no matter how hard I tried to show him no fear, it was just something I could not hide.