three

I glance at Eric and he is staring at the unknown boy I have met a few times. In a matter of seconds Brian and Patrick join him as the three of them line up, crossing their arms over their chests with an intimidating gaze. There are seven or eight of them and more should probably come as they step forward and join the one who shooted. I look around,spotting people who walk away afraid of what is coming next and not daring to intrude the two groups, I suppose. I recognize Nicholas, Josh, Thomas and Kevin, who are acquaintances of mine, looking to each other and nodding their heads as they join the other three and now it's balanced. Eric is like this slim yet slightly muscular twenty year old who has the right long pompadour blonde hair, smoldering dark blue eyes and a little scar right below his right eye which it's only noticeable when we take a closer look. It's not the first nor the last time that both of the groups start a rumble and, fortunately, I have never witnessed one. But I guess there is a first time for everything.

"Harry." The kid mumbles as he gets up and runs towards the greasers. I follow him with my gaze, trying to know who that Harry guy is and he stops in front of the greenish eyed one as the second gives him a stern look, mumbling something to the younger one. He nods his head and with his look crestfallen and dropping shoulders, he walks away. I can't imagine what he said to him but I can think about one thing: his name suits him beautifully, Harry.

I decide to leave the place to go looking for Kim and Donna as I mix myself with the other teens. As I'm walking, I turn my head to face them one last time. My eyes fall on Harry and there he stands; Tall, broad-shouldered, his muscles prominent under his white t-shirt and his eyes glittering like ice. For a moment it seemed like there wasn't anyone brave enough to take him on. Not even Eric or Brian.

---

Harry;

As the seven hoods line up, my mates take a step forward and join me for the scrap. The difference between us is that they like to jump greasers, especially the younger defenseless ones like my brother or Niall's brother and they are seen as the good kids who don't get in trouble and aren't looked down by the society. On the other hand, we are seen as the bad ones, the dirty ones, the unruly and unlawful ones. The high school dropouts, which was partly true since some of us had dropped out school and we're more like a family, childhood friends than a simple gang.

"I'm sorry Har-" My brother says as he stands in front of me. His breath is unsteady due to the fear and shitload he received from that twat. I look at him, giving him a stern look and his shoulders drop.

"We'll talk about this once I get home. Now leave, please." I say, mumbling the words under my breath and he does as he was told.

Mixed in the middle of the people, that Soc who I believe was Eric's main squeeze, heads to the different direction of this rumble and I follow her with my eyes. She looks behind her shoulder and I feel her gaze on me for a moment before hastily walking away from the crowd. 

As everyone starts leaving, I feel a hand on my shoulder.

"Did you think you would scrap without me?" I grin as I realize who is talking. I turn my head to face him and I find my childhood friend, Dean. He puts his hands on his pockets before stepping ahead. "It's your first fight in months and you thought I wouldn't be part of it? I came as soon as Steven told me."

"You're always welcome to fight with us." I mumble, smiling and I glance at the Socs.

Both of the groups take steps forward until we are facing each other, silently. I'm standing in front of Eric and I can't wait to beat his ass up. I have been dying to do it since the last we faced each other, a few time ago. I glance at each one of my mates and they nod their heads. One guy with stripped shirt who I think is called Brian steps up.