Chapter Thirty Three: The Masked Pirate Grim Reaper

Start from the beginning

I grab him by his hair and kiss him.

He melts as my lips brush his, gently parting them. We're pressed together, him on his knees, and me pulling myself into his arms. His hands come up to meet the base of my back, making me momentarily shiver. Then, I remind myself sternly: it's me in control.

So, I deepen the kiss, making sure to trail my fingers along his neck and through his dark brown hair. I'm above him, and I have him in my hands, stroking and caressing him. I can see him turning red, his eyes closed, his eyebrows drawn together in desperation.

I part his lips, letting my tongue in to explore his warm mouth.

Rushing heat fills me, thundering from our mouths pressed together to the core of our bodies. When his tongue presses against my own, I suppress from groaning appreciatively. Must stay in control!

His body tenses and relaxes in pleasure, his nails biting as our tongues meet and clash. Our saliva mixes as we cling at one another, panting and kissing as though fevered.

When we pause to breathe, our eyes meet. I see my own aroused stare reflected in Hadrian's wide eyes.

In that moment, he wrenches me onto his lap.

Stay in control. Stay in control—

With one hand he pulls me close by my butt, and with the other he pulls me close. So close, my legs wrap around him automatically, feeling his pelvis pressing against mine.

Stay in control.

I can feel him grinding against me, showing me how powerfully aroused he is.

Stay in control.

A moan escapes my mouth.

Traitor!

I've given myself away; Hadrian hears me and triumph, power, and delight flashes in his face. He grins, sweet and seductive, when he hears my pleasure.

He returns every favour I paid him. First, he kisses me softly, hands in my hair and running gentle fingers down my back. When he feels me squirming in eagerness, he tilts me further, so he's above me, holding me at an angle above the bed and its luxurious red sheets. Then he lets his tongue explore me, murmuring incomprehensible moans as he bites my lips.

Finally, we both tip over. My back hits the soft bed, and Hadrian falls on top of me, my legs still around his hips and his face startlingly close to mine.

In that moment, we both stare at one another, noses touching, and neither one admitting defeat by staying still, unmoving.

His breath is warm against mine.

'I can't...' Hadrian closes his eyes slowly, his voice hoarse. He opens them again, his face uncertain. 'He wants you so much. If we continue...'

My heart pounds. My stomach whoops.

If we continue...

Stay. In. Control!

'Only he?' I try to make my voice sultry, but it might just sound weak. I'm not sure. 'Do you not want me?'

Another groan escapes his lips. He dips his head, so his forehead is next to my ear on the bed, and his chin touches the top of my shoulder.

His reply is muffled.

'I am him, stupid. When we use our powers, we are less inhibited. We say and act how we really feel.'

Ah. So that explains why I feel so confident...