Chapter Three: Sawatdi Kasemsarn POV

"Hello? Pa can you hear me?" I asked.

"Sawatdi, when will you be coming back home? You must get married to a well off young man." My father answered.

"Pa, I know" I said, while putting my cell phone on speaker.

I picked up my hairbrush and started combing my long black hair that was down to my waist sticking it in a high bun.

"Pa, right now I really need to finish the job I enjoy which is being a tourist for people." I said.

"Come be a tourist in Thailand instead of living in Japan for the whole previous two years." My father said.

"Pa, I have to go now the alarm is ringing for my job to start." I said.

"I will come and visit in a week" I assured him.

I picked my phone up and turned off speaker and put it next to my ear.

"Pa, I wish to marry the man I met at the hotel banquet even thought he may not remember me because its been a whole two years." I said.

"Ah, you mean that young CEO hotel owner?" My father asked.

"Yes, his name is Kris and I heard you are in the process of buying his hotel?" I answered.

"Yes, however I'm willing to make a deal that if he marries you he may keep his hotel." My father stated.

"Okay, pa I must go now, take care of yourself, see you in 7 days." I said.

I hung up the phone and started heading out the hotel room that is high class VIPs rooms.

I walked towards the tourist area that had 10 people waiting to be introduced to the site seeing Japan allows tourist to see.

I can't wait to see Kris again, hopefully he will remember me.

After all the site seeing, I bid everyone farewell.

Good thing I start my vacation now, I guess I actually got the promotion I have been waiting for.

I saw Yuki a woman who works with me on the tourist site.

I ran up to her "YUKI" I yelled.

"Yes?" She yelled back with a smile.

"I have an early vacation, and I'm off to get married to the person I'm in love with." I said smiling so happily.

I gave Yuki a big huge hug and bid her farewell.

I booked the first flight to Thailand that leaves tonight.

I packed my luggage and entered the airplane. The plane ride took about 6 hours and 12 mins from Japan to Thailand.

A driver picked me up at the airport and drove me to my fathers house.

It was nighttime here in Thailand at the moment. However, I knocked on my fathers door and he answered.

"Father, I'm here early" I said with a smile.

"Daughter." He said giving me a warm hug.

I entered the house and saw that my brother wasn't home.

"Has Yuthakon not made it home yet?" I asked.

"Ah, your brother? He is in America at the moment but will come back in two days for a break of acting."

"Ah, I see" I said, worried.

"Well, good night, Pa" I hugged my pa and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"Goodnight sleep well" my father said with a smile.

I waved to my father and walked up the gold staircase and entered my room that still looked the same. A huge king size bed with two pink cushioned chairs from Kris's hotel.

I looked at the table that had a picture of Kris and I at the banquet I met him at.

"Your so handsome, my lovely soon to be husband."

I kissed the photo and set it back down on the table.

I pulled my covers off my bed and covered myself with them and slept on my silk pillow case.

The next morning I took a taxi to Kris's hotel.

I entered it and everyone greeted me.

I wore a white silk flower pattern dress with red lipstick and white high heels. ,y hair was braided to the right side of my head.

I had a Prada bag in my hand and I held my head high walking in confidence towards Kris's office.

I opened the door and saw that kris wasn't in his office at the moment but was at the hiring room, hiring new employees.

I took the elevator towards the fifth floor of the hotel and entered a huge conference room where all the employees were either being replaced or hired.

Kris was sitting down in the middle of a long table with all the other directors and managers who ran the hotel together.

I saw a woman walk past me as I was about to walk towards Kris.

Her hair was a brown and collarbone length. Her hair laid down on her shoulders. She didn't wear uniform. But she wore a blue plaid dress with white sneakers.

As she passed me she didn't even bother to greet me.

"Excuse me" I said.

The woman stopped in her footprints and looked behind her.

"You didn't even greet me? Do you know who I am?" I asked.

The woman just but her hands together and bowed lightly for an apology.

Everyone looked our way.

"Si Fah" Kris said, still sitting at his seat.

I looked at Kris and he didn't even bother to look at me but only at her.

Si Fah walked towards the empty chair for a hiring position.

"Sit down" he motioned with his hand.

She looked at Kris and smiled.

He smiled back.

I didn't like what I was seeing.

I walked up to Kris and said " Kris, may I speak with you."

"Sawatdi?" He asked.

"Yes, my name is Sawatdi and I will be your future wife or you will lose your hotel to my father." I yelled.

"Excuse me" he said looking at Si Fah.

Kris stood up and walked out of the room. I followed him and he took me by my shoulders pushing me against a wall in the hallway.

"Sawatdi, can't you see that I am hiring employees at the moment?" He asked.

"Okay I understand, after you are finished I will wait in your office to speak to you." I answered.

Kris let go of me and walked back into the interview room.

I looked back at where he went for a few seconds and turned back around walking towards his office.