Chapter Two: Si Fah Thanasukolwit POV

I rushed towards the conference room and noticed all the employees were already gone and that the executive director sat on the ground sobbing.

I ran up to the executive director and patted his shoulder. I wanted to ask if he was okay however I'm unable to speak because I don't have a voice. It is a sad reality to live with where you can't speak back to the person you wish to speak to.

I started crying at the thought of it and only my tears were heard. The executive director looked at me and started to touch my face with his hand. I didn't know what to do but just sat there. This doesn't seem appropriate.

I quickly brushed his hand away from my face.

"Si Fah, why are you like that?" He asked.

I felt very uncomfortable, that's why.

It is really sad that I can't say it out loud. I stood up and he handed me a card as he stood up as well.

"Here, this is a card of the man who just came in a while ago. His name is Kris and he owns a high class hotel that has a five star rating." The executive director stated.

I glanced at the card.

"Go to his company on this address and look for your work there." He stated.

I looked at him confused.

Does this mean I'm fired..?

"Si Fah?" The executive director said grabbing my waist and pulling me towards him.

I pushed him away and ran out of the room.

Tears started crawling down my face again, there is always tears and tears. I'm just living to meet Yuthakon Jainukul who is my best and only friend who grew up with me and accepted me for me. Yuthakon, I wonder where he is at the moment. Is he in Thailand still or has he moved to America?

How will he find me I haven't seen him in years. That is ever since he went to acting school and became an Dara. Everyone loves him! Even me.

I pulled out a picture of both of us that was taken together in college. He should still look the same right? I look the same so he should to.

I kissed the photo.

I look at the bussiness card and it said Semkori hotel along with the address. I ran out of the building as fast as I could and waved for the taxi.

I entered it.

"Hello, beautiful young miss, how may I help you." The taxi driver stated.

I smiled and pointed toward the address on the business card.

"Semkori hotel?" The taxi driver asked.

I nodded with a smile.

"Sure" the taxi driver smiled back.

I looked out the window of the taxi and smelt the fresh air and same bread buns being sold at a stand. Smells like sweet honey.

The taxi driver stopped the car. "We're here" he waved.

I handed him 40 baht.

I got out of the taxi as it drove off faster then lighting. I looked up at hotel and it was huge and there were many family's and couples entering and exiting it with tons of luggage. The hotel was a light brown brick building and the top of it looked like it was a castle as it has a huge point. In the middle of the building it said "SEMKORI" in big blue letters.