As he got closer I backed away until I hit a wall. He stared into my eyes as I did to his. His chest fell heavy against mine and we stood there.

"What will you do?" I managed to finally speak.

"This" he leaned in closer to me-which seemed impossible because of how close we already were- and tickled me.

"No! Stop!" I sputtered out between fits of laughter.

"Then tell me!" He laughed with me.

"Okay, okay!" I finally gave in and he stopped tickling me.

I caught my breath before speaking, "the real reason..." I stopped.

"Is...?" Brandon drug it out waiting for my answer.

"Is," I mustered enough courage to say it, "the real reason is because I thought I actually had a chance with you so I changed my image so you'd like me" I said turning away from him in embarrassment.

Why did I just say that? How stupid am I?

"You did this because of me?" He asked turning me around to face him.

"Yea" I said in a whisper.

"I'm sorry I made you do this. I like you for you. To be honest, I think I do like you like that too. Not just in a friend way, like in a relationship way" he confessed.

I gazed up at him, "seriously?"

"Seriously" he nodded.

"No, I can't believe it. I've had my heart stomped on to many times before" I shook my head and went to leave.

"So you don't believe me?" Brandon asked as I put my hand on the door handle.

"I don't know" I sighed in frustration while staring at the door knob.

"Maybe this will help" he grabbed my hand from the handle,  turned me around and pulled me into a kiss.

I immediately responded to him and kissed back. My hand travel up to his hair as he licked my bottom lip asking for entrance. I granted him entrance as my back hit the wall.

Brandon's hand traveled up my thigh then my back. My hand still tangled his long brown hair.

I pulled away gasping for air and I leaned my head against his. 

"Now do you believe me?" He whispered.

All I could do was nod.

"Good" he smirked and kissed me again.

This time it was short but sweet because Daris knocked on the door.

"Sir" he called.

"Just a minute" Brandon said walking to his mirror and fixing his messy hair, thanks to me.

He walked back to the door before glancing at me and chuckling.

I furrowed my brows before looking down at my T shirt to be half way up my stomach and my shorts all wrinkly. I can't even describe my hair at that point in time.