Ember of Love 2

*Dex's Point of View!!!!! :)*

"Mother of flap jacks!" I ripped a whole in my freaking jacket... I slammed the car door shut and hurried through the rain to the schools front door. I hope Mrs. Waine isn't with Emerson, I need to talk to her. I made my way to her room and opened the door slowly.

Emerson was laying against the wall with the triplets laying on her. She looked so beautiful sleeping, she looked peaceful. When I saw her during the day she always looked distracted. I pulled my phone out and took a picture, I couldn't help it. I wish she would talk to me, but she just thought of me as a cocky football quarterback. Which is why I need to find Mrs. Waine.

I forced my self to leave the room, if somebody saw me they would think I was a creep. I walked toward the sound of voices and found Mrs. Waine talking on the phone. She told me to hold on as she argued with I'm guessing her babysitter. When she was done she turned towards me and pulled a smile to her face.

'Hello Dex, what do you need?" Mrs. Waine asked me.

"Well it's about Emerson..." I leaned up onto the wall and shoved my hands in my pocket. I started feeling nervous and stupid for coming up with this plan.

"Is she and the girls okay?"

"Uh yah they are sleeping..."

"Oh good they won't be crabby later on then. The girls not Emerson." Mrs. Waine laughed and I did my best to crack a smile. I'm so nervous. "Dex, what's wrong?" I took a deep breath.

"Well I kind of need a favor. I really like Emerson but she won't even look at me. To her I'm just some egotistical jerk and she wants nothing to do with me. So, I need your help." I stared at my shoes but glanced at Mrs. Waine, she was smiling.

"I was waiting for you to ask." I was taken aback.

"What do you mean? How did you know?"

"Dex dear, you stare at the girl all the time and litterly follow her around like a lost puppy." I blushed but Mrs. Waine pulled me into a hug.

"Alright what do I have to do for you to get your Juliet?"