Chapter 16: Barbie Slaps Hurt Like A Bitch*

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

I whimpered as I tried to limp down the hall, Wyatt was holding most of my weight.

Everyone was staring and whispering and I whimpered in defeat as we continued to wobble down the hall towards the office.

"Everyone go back to class!" Dr. Ragland, my math teacher, ushered the students back into their classes.

We made it to the nurses office after what seemed like a long walk.

      Wyatt and Amy laid me down on the nurse's bench and stood next to me as the nurse came in.

     It was Mona, the receptionist in the front office.

    "Mona? You're the nurse?" Amy asked confused.

     She laughed. "Yes I got my nursing degree a few years back and they pay me for both salaries so my kids can go to the Charter Pre-school." She smiled sadly at me.

    "What happened?" She asked assessing my face.

   "She got beat up by a Barbie," Amy snarled. "all plastic no beauty."

    Mona sighed. "Well it looks like you're fine, you just have a few cuts and bruises." She assessed my legs.

     She touched my ankle and I hissed in pain. "Ahh... It looks like you have a pretty bad sprained ankle, I'll have to wrap it and if you do walk, you should use these," she handed me a pair of crutches.

     "I'm going to call your dad." She walked off into the office.

     I sighed brushing hair off my face. The bruises now forming on my face hurt really bad.

    "I'm gonna kill her." Amy growled lowly looking at my wounds in disgust.

      "I'm sorry she hurt you Aylin." Wyatt looked unhappy too. I shook my head.

     "I shouldn't have antagonized her so much... she just got on my last nerve." I sighed, wincing at the pain that a stemmed from my bruised and cut up collar bone.

Amy looked shocked at what I had said. "What did you say?" She asked curiously.

    "Well she kept calling Adrian her boyfriend and making fun of my weight, so I said that Adrian was the just my friend and that our relationship was none of her business and that he wasn't her boyfriend anymore." I replied shyly.

     Wyatt smiled. "You two are perfect for one another, why aren't you together?"

     I couldn't help it, I burst into tears, full on sobbing too.

    "Aylin!" Wyatt and Amy panicked. Wyatt hugged me. "I'm so sorry... I-I didn't mean to..." He stumbled.

     I shook my head. "I-it'ss all-l-l m-my fault-t-t," I turned into Wyatt's warm embrace. He held me tighter and Amy held my hand.

      "What's your fault?" Wyatt asked softly. I shook my head and sobbed harder.

    "Okay, okay, It's okay," he wiped tears from my face and Amy smiled comfortingly.

    I don't know when I got such amazing friends. They were the best.

  I finally calmed myself down and let go of Wyatt and Amy.

    "I'm okay, but I don't want to talk about it. " I sat up, wincing from all the bruises and cuts from her heels.

    Just then my dad walked in. "Aylin... What happened?" He walked quickly over to me and held my face in his hands.

Curves In A Bikini (Completed & Partially Edited)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें