n o t e

Ok so it's not an update (I'm sorry) but this is really important.

So apparently Justin Bieber started this by thinking he was relevant to the article in the Rolling Stones magazine 5sos were in. (Not hating on Justin)

And to make the hate grow bigger, it was not even related to making music, it was about having sex with girls and Arzaylea. Which of course pissed Michael off and bam, that how we're in this mess.

If you look in Instagram and Twitter, #5sosisdeadparty is trending, which was started by the beliebers and 5h fandom.

They targeted Michael and Ashton again, telling them to kill themselves and cut deeper. They also made cruel jokes about Ashtons dad.

But we didn't let that get to us, because we are a family, we stick together and fight through messes like this. We made up the #fightingfor5sos and I couldn't be prouder of you guys.

And this is my opinion, but the rumor that the journalist made up the whole article just because he doesn't like 5sos is a bunch of bullshit.

Why would he write false information in 4-5 pages in a famous magazine and risk his career just because he doesn't like 5sos?

Come on people.

I think the reason that's going around is because some fans can't accept that they've grown up and they can have sex and drink or go to clubs.

I think they still live in that time where they were innocent and focused on music. I'm not saying they don't, but back in 2013-2014 none of this would happen.

5sos is growing, they're getting more famous. They're growing up to be adults. They aren't the goofy teenagers they were, and we have to accept that.

And yeah, it's hard. I'm still wrapping my head around it, and now it's starting to sound like bullshit but this is just my opinion.

The boys are still love able and funny, they've just matured to do things like smoking, or sex, or drinking.

And i just want to give you Directioners a huge hug too, I know you guys have got our backs and we have yours, so thank you.

Hopefully this all ends and we can be back to a peaceful fandom again.

Stay strong you guys! I love you all ❤️✨

#fightingfor5sos

#5sosisalive

#Michaelisoursaftetpin

#5sosisoursafteypin

#directionershave5sosback