Christmas Special

Jo PoV
Dad said the cake was awesome so I made two more, one for us and the other for class, I hope everyone else likes it like Dad did. I better pray then sleep so I can be fresh in the morning not sleepy, cause tomorrow is the last school day, I'm hoping for a new friend next year.

Next morning at school
Everyone was party school is half day today it seems. ' RRRIIINNNGGG RRRIIINNNGGG ' the school bell rang for the next class.

Time Skip to lunch
It's time to give my cake to the class I hope they like it, fingers crossed. A girl took it and shouting, " AWESOME!!!! "
I was super happy everyone started taking one piece and they all loved it. A girl asked me " Where did you learn to make a cake this awesome ! " I replied, " My mom was baker, she was famous in England and I saw her everyday making one so I learned by that. "
I nearly cried cause when she asked the question it reminded me of mom. I think she saw my eyes filled with tears.
She said " Don't cry. Your mom will be proud of you and I bet you have a fun. I saw him on your first day of school here, he seems fun and humorous dad."
She brought along her two of her friends, Prashena and Andrea and her name was Juanita , I was happy. We spend the whole day together. Dad, brother and mom I got friends. I'm super duper happy, I have never been this happy ever since I came to Singapore. The bell rang, it's time to go home, we all walked home together then at certain points we separated to go home. It was fun. I went home changed to my home clothes and laid on the bed having a big smile on my face and played phone. They gave me their numbers and I gave mine. Juanita added me in the whatsapp group called ' BFFs '
Time Skip to home
Dad came home and I told everything what happened at school. And showed the group and stuff. I forgot something, I ran to my room and kneed down and pray to God saying thank for not only one friend but three.

I hoped all of you guys liked and enjoyed.
Vote,Comment,Favourite my story.