- 10 -

Michael smiled as he placed his lips gently against Luke's neck slowly leaving a mark. The sound of approval Luke made caused him to pull the blonde closer to him till he was being straddled by the younger boy.

They both felt themselves getting more turned on with every movement they made and before you know it clothes were off and Michael was pinning Luke to the bed, "I'm gonna make you feel so good baby." Michael mumbled in Luke's ear causing the boy to let out a whine.

"I wanna feel you Mikey -- I wanna feel you all over." Luke pleaded grinding his hips up onto Michael's. Michael nodded and reached over to the bedside table reaching into the drawer grabbing 'the stuff'.

"This is gonna hurt a little bit baby, but don't worry it'll feel good soon." Michael assured the nervous blonde as he watched Michael lather up his fingers with lube. Luke nodded hesitantly letting Michael know it's okay to go on.

As Michael gently pushed his pointer finger in he immediately felt Luke clench around him. He looked up to be met with a teary eyed Luke. Michael bit his lip before lowering his head to Luke's erect member.

He used his free hand to grip onto it before he licked up Luke's shaft. Luke moaned loudly at the contact and tossed his head back while gripping onto Michael's hair. Inserting another finger into Luke's hole he matched his movements until a few minutes later when Luke was fully prepped.

"Mi-Michael, I'm ready." Luke spoke needy as Michael un attached his lips from Luke's swollen length.

"Okay." Michael smiled as he slipped on the cóndom. Michael climbed atop of Luke positioning himself before slowing entering the blonde.

Luke whimpered at the stretch but was too horny to care about pain, "Move faster mike." Luke spoke as Michael moved a bit. Michael obliged to him and quickened his pace trying to find Luke's prostate. He knew he had found it when Luke let out a loud moan that pierced throughout the room.

"Fuck, Luke. You feel so good babe." Michael breathed tightly shutting his eyes. Michael was fully in and moving faster than he was moments go. Michael's hands were gripped firmly to Luke's waist as they both tried to soak in as much pleasure a they could.

"Michael, oh fuck." Luke cried feeling himself grow close.

"Mmm, like that baby?" Michael asked as Luke nodded his head. Michael pounded into Luke, the sound of their skin hitting filling the medium room.

"Y-yes, f-fuck Michael!" Luke exclaimed as he came between them. With a few a few ,ore thrusts Michael was coming into the condom. Michael collapsed on top of Luke, both a panting mess.

Michael pulled out causing Luke to wince, he tied the cóndom and threw it away then he went to the bathroom to get a damp towel. When he returned Luke was almost passed out so Michael just wiped him down and put both of their boxers on then climbed in the bed next to him.

Michael could hardly believe what had just happened, but he certainly didn't mind it one bit.