Tyler turns a corner and knocks down a manican.

I die of laughter but then try to put on a straight face once I see a person that works here walk up to us.

"Excuse me? What happened here?" A lady that works here asks us.

'Ummm well you see my buddy here decided to take my shoes away from me and then as he was running away with them he knocked down this poor manican'

The lady just gives us the evil look.

"But we can clean up the mess" Tyler says after a few seconds of awkward silence and slowly picks up the manican.

She continues to give us this evil state so we decide to just awkwardly walk away but as we do so she clears her throat to get our attention. Tyler and I turn around to face her. She points the the purple and black Jordan's that are in Tyler's hands indicating that she wants him to give them to her.

"But I was thinking about buying those!" I quickly wine.

She glares at me and says 'that's too bad and you can blame that on your buddy here' She mocks me with the word buddy as I used it when I was talking about Tyler.

I give an evil look towards Tyler. Then I-a little bit too roughly-grab the beautiful Jordan's from Tyler's hands and hesitantly give them to the lady.

"Common lets go idiot" I say, then I smack the back of Tyler's head a start to walk out of Champs.

'Ow! What was that for!?' He says as he rubs the back of his head.

"You know what that's for"

Those Jordan's were so beautiful....whatever, it's almost 3, we need to go get Holl and Seline so we can head to the beach. I think to myself.

............

Seline's POV:

Once I see that the message is from my mom I whisper "oh crap"

I read the text from my mom:
Where the hell are you?! Come home now before I call the cops!

'Hey so we should go pick out our bathing suits once were finished eating' Holland says.

But I barley hear her over my heart that's pounding.

What do I do?

I stare at my phone.

'Seline? Are you okay?' Holland asks.

Once I come out of my trance I say "Yeah I'm fine...What did you say about bathing suits?"

'Are you sure? You looked like something was wrong?'

"No, no I'm fine" I lie.

'Okay...' She says slowly with a concerned look on her face. 'Um I said we should go find bathing suits for us once were finished eating'

"Okay yeah sounds good" I put on a fake smile.

"I have to the washroom I'll be right back" I say.