>>C h a p t e r O n e

>> C h a p t e r O n e

3 M o n t h s L a t e r . . .

Sleep, train, pain, repeat.

It was like this for the last three months when we got that wake up call, when I had first seen the twins.

Since then Pietro, Wanda and I have become inseparable, we were a dynamic trio.

Just like Strucker had wanted us to be.

With Pietro's super speed, Wanda's weird mind manipulation, and my power to control water, ice, snow, we were a perfect team.

'Report to your stations immediately, this is not a drill, we are under attack! We are under attack!'

The intercom sounded throughout the compound, I looked at the twins then ran towards the gyms window.

I could barely make out what was going on until I saw it.

Iron man

"It's the avengers" I stated as I turned to the twins.

They looked at me before heading the the main room/ lab that was upstairs.

We walked for about 5 minutes when we saw all the doctors, fighters and scientists scattered around the room frantically deleting everything.

"Send the three out."Dr. Lists saids

"No, it's too soon." Strucker denied

"It's what she was made for and what the twins signed up for." Dr list argued

I grabbed Pietro's hand and he grabbed Wanda's.

We then looked at each other and nodded.

Pietro let go of my hand and Wandas and picked me up bridal style.

We watched as Wanda walked off into the compound while Pietro used his speed and ran off into the tunnels and outside.

Pietro stopped an put me down.

We scouted for people when I saw someone.

"Him" I pointed to a man holding an bow and arrow.

Pietro smiled at me before running and catching a arrow the man had just shot.

The man was about to fire again when Pietro knocked him down towards the snow.

"You didn't see that coming?"

"Um clearly not Pietro, I mean he's on the ground." I replied laughing at the man on the ground.

"What even is he? A hunter."

"Maybe, I mean he does have a bow and arrow."

I looked at the man in the snow before glancing at Pietro.

I felt myself being lifted before the world quickly became a blur.

Pietro put me on the ground.

Pietro turned to me and smiled "Do your thing."

I smiled before I looked up into the sky and made it snow hard, you could barely see anything, but yet I could see just fine.

"I want you to take down Mr. America."

Pietro smiled at me before speeding off.

"Enhanced?" A broad voice said, he sounded almost Australian.

"He's a blur"

I could here the American accent, it was man, and Pietro had definitely knocked the man off his two feet.