Harry: Do you know One Direction, like are you a Directioner 

I really don't wanna look at his face but I can feel him staring. I wanted to slap his face. 

Kianna: Who doesn't I mean they are literally brainwashing the sluts at my school the only good thing is Harris Tiles got them to wear less make up...he said that girls should not look like their face was raped by crayola and that natural is better. I love him for that. 

Harry: I think his name is Harry Styles babe an- 

Kianna: same thing 

Harry: and I love you too 

He kissed my cheek. Huh? How would he know Harry Sty- 

??: stupid bitch stole mah boyfriend. She's probably still a virgin! 

That bitch behind me better is rehearsing for her school play cos I will trample on her blond extensions. 

Kianna: is that a play you rehearing for?

I smiled sweetly at the girl behind. 

??: I'm talking 'bout you, you...you whore 

Kianna: you smell that Harry?

He sniffed the air and looked back at me confused. 

Harry: No babe, what? 

Kianna: burning plastic. move from the sun I hate the smell, did you fall out of the box Barbie omg I guess you only "Ken" is the kennel I'll take you to. 

Harry bit his lip to contain his laughter, I'm I would to...If I weren't too busy cussing he "made in china" ass. 

??: 1. I don't smell I use deodorant 2. No I didn't fall out my box and 3. WHY would you take me to a kennel? 

Kianna: 1. more like "human repellence" 2. Oh, you escaped and 3. because if I slap you its animal abuse so they would do is there for me now scurry along you can take your BOYFRIEND because who needs boys when you have frickin' FOOD 

He glared at me before walking away wiggling her inexistent bum. 

Kianna: BABE, I THINK YOU BUM MELTED GO GET THEM TO MOLD YOU ANOTHER ONE. NO PROBLEM. 

Harry stared at me in awe. I rolled my eyes at his and stood up walking away. 

Harry: Go and chase your roadside slut now. Bye. 

*Reality* 

Kianna: so yeah Harry kept stalking me and done something that no-one could ever do or compete against. 

Harry: No stalk search. 

Kianna: Same thing 

*Flashback* 

Interviewer: So today we have One Direction on E4 today (A/N: British channel I'm not sure if that’s in America I’m not even sure if it IS British LOOL)

Stupid fan girls started screaming in the studio. Ughh! I went to change the channel from this rubbish. 

Alessia: NO LEAVE IT HERE!  

Alessia was one of the girls at the care home. Yup back there again. Sabrina had to go to Tanzania for an abroad doctor's training course. 

Kianna: for 10 minutes only. 

Interviewer: So Niall, how's the new album going? 

Niall: Ahh, It's, great. I got more solo's since #LetNiallSing was trending. I'm happy and I'm truly grateful to our girls...and guys if there's any.