note + cast + playlist

x. Before I start the story, I would like to point out this is a somewhat dark story. No supernatural, just people with fucked up lives but it always gets better (or not).

xx. There will be abuse, a cruel word (the n word), cursing, and alcohol use. There will NO sex but a mention of it. The chapters will be somewhat long.

xxxx. I am writing this story for more awareness of abusive relationships, racist slurs and racism, being yourself, and family. Don't worry, I use nigga on a daily basis (but don't use it as much now.) but not...you know. (October is National Domestic Violence Awareness Month, fyi)

xxxxx. And a great writer, Avylinn , wrote a great book called Teaching Adam, which now became Toxic, and she, and others gave me the inspiration to write a very serious book. I will like to thank her for writing Toxic (Teaching Adam) Fuzzylumpkins454 for her comments in her book and her own books that make my heart warm, Dany1908 for being there most of the time and being one heck of a freaking reader and writer. Of course, I have to thank the readers who read my (shitty and nonsense) stories.

xxx. This will be boyxboy, NOT a boyxboyxboy.

xxx. I will talk more about the plot in the author's notes in each chapter, so if you are ever confused, I'll explain it thoroughly and shortly.

Tags (more will come):

FreeTheBoy
FreeTheLGBT
talkthepoc
EndRomanticizedAbuse

photos are not mine.
music is not mine.
the characters are mine though.

When Jasper came to terms that he didn't want to be known as Miles's little brother (or accept that Miles doesn't want him around anymore), Jasper decided to do something on his own for once, and that was befriending the six delinquents, despite the warnings and rumors that his roommate told him.

The problem is the rumors are true.

The secrets he finds out will either set him free or in a pool of blood.

If only Jasper listened.

If only Jasper never met them.

photos are not mine.
music is not mine.
the characters are mine.

MAIN CAST

Jasper

Miles