Tch, Shitty Brat.

For those who may not know...

(H/c) = HAIR COLOR
(E/c) = EYE COLOR
(L/n) = LAST NAME
(F/n) = FIRST NAME
(F/C) = FAVORITE COLOR

The lemon awaits! Hope you all enjoy this Levi lemon, I've worked hard to make this one detailed. Make sure to comment, vote, and follow! enjoy fellow readers!

You were the most obnoxious and rude member of the scouts. You always were aggressive and most of your comrades found you very unsettling. But your combat skills were flawless and you were trained well enough to obliterate any titan that got in your way.

In general you didn't really give a damn about authority as well. But when it came to an expedition over the walls, you became serious and had no choice but to follow orders.

How you came to be in the survey corps was two years ago. You were a thug roaming around the streets. You stole, got into fights, and disrespected your parents. So they had to no choice but send you away to join the scouts, in hopes that it would fix your rebellious attitude.

That was where you met Special operations squad leader and humanity's strongest soldier, Rivaille Ackerman. His appearance seemed intimidating except for his height of course. Levi always got after you for your antics. But him being an asshole always turned you on and didn't know why.

You always had a thing for the captain. You never made this clear, but you admired his abrasiveness.

This day in particular you were heading to the mess hall for dinner. You were really exhausted and hungry from training all day. This made you go into a bad mood where  everything and everyone would annoy the hell out of you.

You slouched and had your head down. You didn't look where you were going and accidentally bumped into a certain someone.

"Watch where you're going you damn brat!" He growled.

You looked to your side and met eye contact with the captain himself, and  gave you his usual dead panned expression.
You got easily angered and walked up to Levi. He was shorter than you but not by a lot.

"No, you watch it captain short stacks!  Now move out of my goddamn way!" You yelled at him.

You automatically regretted your words and clamped your hand over your mouth. Never have you once talked back to Levi and used that type of language around him before.

Levi then grasped your wrist tightly causing you to wince in pain. He pulled you back to him and you gazed into his steel gray eyes. You decided to get him even more angry and push his buttons to see what would happen.

"What the fuck did you just say to me cadet (l/n)?!" He yelled at you.

"I said move you midget!" You barked.

"you shitty, fucking bitch! You're going to learn respect! I'm done babysitting your goddamn ass!"

"Oh really? What are you going to do about it?" You laughed at his face.

He gave you a look like he was going to murder you. His face was red from yelling, and there was a slight bit of lust in his eyes as well.

"I'm going to show a filthy brat like you who's in charge." He said dragging you away to his office.

You were now confused, you didn't say anything. You now starting to feel a bit frightened, and thought maybe messing with Levi was a bad idea. You were now expecting the worse when he threw you in his office.