Out in the open.

I've decided to make this into a lemon one shot book. So if anyone has any ideas for the next story feel free to comment or message! Thanks a whole lot everyone! Love you all! Well here's the next story, enjoy!

You were training out in the open today. You were using your 3DMG to scale through the trees. You always loved to train this way, it was the only time where you actually felt free.

But you were also completely unaware that you were about to run out of gas on your 3DMG.

You were on top of a tall tree Approximately almost 100 feet high when your maneuvering gear decided to run out of gas.

You cursed under your breath and automatically fell, plummeting nearly 100 feet to your death. You screamed as you accepted your fate and closed your eyes tightly.

That was when you felt someone or something scoop you up before you hit the ground. You opened your eyes ever so slightly and took a deep breath. You noticed a familiar scent of the person who held you and sighed in relief. He smelled of Cologne and black tea.

"C-Captain?!" You gasped.

Levi looked at you with his usual dead panned expression which made you feel uncomfortable.

"Tch, You should be more careful brat!" He sneered.

"I'm sorry sir!" You squeaked.

Levi then landed softly onto the ground and put you down.
Your legs felt like jelly and you fell on you knees lightheaded. You looked up at the man who just saved Your life but he looked expressionless and a bit upset.

"Thank you for saving my life sir." You thanked him genuinely.

"Maybe this should be another lesson for you (l/n), you could've gotten yourself killed and it's all because you chose to be irresponsible and stubborn." The disappointment could easily be heard in his voice.

"I'm sorry again sir, I know I'm reckless and hardheaded at times, but if you could take a chance on me I promise I'll-"

Levi then interrupted your sentence by softly shutting you up with a deep passionate kiss. Your eyes widened at first but you slowly closed them as you kissed Levi back.

He pulled away and looked at you with a softened expression.

"Sir?" You questioned him with your cheeks flushed.

"I will dismiss your mistake if you let me... have my way with you." He whispered seductively in your ear.

You remembered last night's events. How Levi made you feel... so good. You remember him violating you in ways that you thought weren't possible. You wanted him again but you didn't want to seem desperate in front of your superior.

"Well (l/n)?!" He waited impatiently.

"Sir... I... I want you." You murmured as you placed your face on the crook of his neck.

You then gently kissed his neck and felt him shiver. Levi then pulled you away from him and gave you a straight face.

"Are you thinking about dominating me (l/n)?"

"Well... I just wanted to try something different."

"No. I'm going to be the dominant one, I won't be overthrown by a female." He said pushing your back onto the tree behind you.

Levi then started kissing you passionately. His kisses were much more different than before. And you actually liked it that way. Levi then started to slowly unbutton your shirt and moved his lips to your neck, then all the way to your left breast.