Chapter 10

- 3 Days Later -

Andrew's POV

"Ok, so I'm going to Philly with Karmin for a couple weeks. Do what ever you want guys, just... Don't get into any trouble." I told the band.

They all nodded with smirks on their faces.

"What's with the expressions?" I asked.

"Nothing." Ashley eyed me. "Have fun with, Karmin."

I rolled my eyes and waved.

"I'll see you guys after July 28th." I nodded.

- 30 Minutes Later -

"Can you believe that we're at the airport, and it's already July 4th?" Karmin asked me.

"Holy shit. Karmin, it's July 4th?" I asked her.

"Yeah." She nodded her head.

"I can't go with you, I have a concert in Canada tomorrow." I frowned.

"You have a concert tomorrow? Why the hell didn't you tell me?" She asked.

"I forgot, I was with you, and I was having so much fun, the concerts didn't even  show up in my brain." I told her.

"So, what are we going to do? You have a concert today, the 13th, and 17th." She asked me.

"I guess, I'll just meet you there in Pennsylvania." I smiled weakly.

"Seriously?" She growled.

"I'm sorry, I wasn't thinking." I apologized.

"You're sorry? I guess that makes it all better, considering you won't be with me half of the time." She scoffed.

"You could always come along." I suggested.

"I can't." She glared at me. "Ms. Grey told me to be there at least two weeks before to get settled and have fun."

"That doesn't mean that you can't have fun the next week." I retorted.

"If I get there only a week, it'll be hectic. I'm sorry, but we will just have to meet up, and I can't join you, because I have other things." She glared at the floor.

"Look I'm sorry." I apologized.

"Boarding flight to Philadelphia." The intercom went off.

"I have a plane to board. See you." She scoffed and walked off, but stopped. "Tell Joshua Moore and Oliver Skyes I say hi."

I watched her walk away, and out of the corner of my eye, I saw a guy standing next to me, watching Karmin leave.

"That your girlfriend?" He asked.

"Yeah." I nodded.

"I wouldn't be surprised if she dumped you for another guy." He shrugged.

"Umm, what?" I asked.

"She obviously looks pissed at you. I apologize, I heard the whole thing while I was passing by." He frowned.

I just stared at him.

"She's a beauty." He smiled.

"Don't I know it." I nodded.

"So, she's the famous Karmin Constanata..." He trailed off. "Going alone, to Pennsylvania to do a concert without her boyfriend.. I'd be pissed too."

"Not helping." I glared at him.

"Sorry." He gave me an apologetic smile.

I nodded and walked away.