.:Chapter Nine - Final Chapter:.

"Zacky, are you sure that me meeting your mom is such a good idea?" The brown-eyed boy murmured nervously, biting his lip. He was so sure that Mrs. Baker hated him for hurting her son all those months ago. He knew how angry mothers could be, and frankly, he was scared absolutely shitless. "I mean... What if she doesn't like me?" He asked, flicking on his turn signal and then making a right turn onto Zacky's street.
     "Brian, it'll be fine. She knows about what happened, and she forgives you." He giggled softly, leaning over the console and pressing a kiss to Brian's warm cheek. The car pulled into Zacky's driveway, and then the engine was cut off. Brian dropped his arms to his sides, a sigh escaping his heart-shaped lips as he looked over at his boyfriend.
     "A-alright.. How do I look?" He stuttered quietly, running a hand through his feathery black hair. The hazel-eyed boy rolled his eyes, silencing his anxiety-riddled boyfriend with a deep, hungry kiss. Brian grunted softly, placing his hands on Zacky's cheeks to hold him there as he massaged their tongues together. "Mmm.." He groaned passionately, smirking when his boyfriend let out a soft giggle.
     "Now," Zacky whispered as their lips drew apart. "You look perfect. Let's go in." He then got out of the car, waiting for his boyfriend to come around to the other side. Once he did, the two boys walked into Zacky's home, hand in hand, although Brian's tan hand was shaking beyond belief. "Hey, mama?" He called as they walked through the front door.
     "I'm in the kitchen," She replied. The sound of running water and dishes clanking together could be heard as Zacky closed the door behind the two of them.
     "I, uh... I brought Brian." Zacky's voice was somewhat hesitant as he spoke; after a moment, the water was turned off, and Mrs. Baker stepped into the living room. "He.. He wanted to meet you formally, so.."
     "Well, it's nice to finally meet you." Zacky's mother cooed politely, a kind and inviting smile on her face. Brian grinned nervously, stepping forward and extending his hand for a handshake. Mrs. Baker gripped his hand gently, moving it up and down a few times.
     "It's a pleasure to meet you, ma'am." The brown-eyed boy said respectfully.
     "Oh, please, ma'am is way too formal. You're dating my son, so you're part of the family. Call me Maria." She smiled, turning away and walking into the kitchen. "We're having pizza for dinner. Will you be joining us, sweetie?"
     "I'd love to, ma'am- I-I mean, Maria." Brian corrected himself. The hazel-eyed boy smiled softly, loving how easily the two most important people in his life were getting along.
     "We're gonna go hang out in my room for a little while, Mama." Zacky called sweetly, grabbing his boyfriend by the wrist and leading him upstairs into the bedroom. Once they were in the room, the hazel-eyed boy shut the door and shoved Brian onto his bed.
     "Woah, Za-" Brian was quickly silenced by Zacky's lips crushing against his. The brown-eyed boy moaned softly, closing his eyes as he felt his younger boyfriend mount his lap; Zacky placed his hands on Brian's cheeks, and Brian placed his on Zacky's hips. The hazel-eyed boy slipped his hands downwards, resting them on his lover's firm chest for a moment before finally allowing them to drift to his waist.
     "I'm very proud of you," Zacky purred hotly as their lips separated. "For having the courage to meet my mom, even though you were scared." He suddenly dropped off of the bed, sitting on his knees in front of his boyfriend. Without another word, he unbuttoned and unzipped Brian's jeans, pulling them down to his knees.
     "Z-Zacky, are you sure about doing this right now?" The brown-eyed boy stuttered, glancing towards the closed door as Zacky pulled down his boxers. He bit his lip softly as his mischievous lover wrapped his hand around the half-hardened cock before him, giving him a few pumps to get him ready. "Mmm, shit..." He whispered softly.
     "Yes, I'm sure. You need to be rewarded for being a... Good boy." The hazel-eyed boy murmured, suddenly taking his boyfriend's entire length into his mouth. Brian let out an animalistic groan, making sure to keep it low enough so that only the two of them could hear it.
     "O-oh..." Brian moaned softly, resting backwards against the bed. He allowed his hands to fall next to him, gripping the sheets tightly in his trembling hands. "Fuck..." He gasped as Zacky began to bob his head slowly, moaning so that his throat vibrated around his cock. The hazel-eyed boy swirled his tongue around the tip, dragging it all along the bulging veins as well.
     "Such a good boy..." Zacky praised, breaking away for only a moment to speak. He then resumed pleasing Brian with his mouth, occasionally using his hand to wrap around what his lips could not. He watched his moaning love's every move, his hazel eyes tinted with amusement and a hint of desire.

     It wasn't very long before Zacky had Brian on the brink of his orgasm, his skilled tongue and lips wreaking pleasure on his entire cock. The brown-eyed boy covered his mouth, releasing a weak yelp of pleasure as he propped himself up on his elbows. Zacky pulled his mouth away, smirking as his lips made a slightly loud 'pop!' sound.
     "Yeah, cum on my face, Bri." The hazel-eyed boy growled, swiftly pumping his boyfriend's member. It was only a few more seconds before his load spewed forth, landing across Zacky's lips and his open mouth.
     "Ohhh... God." Brian moaned, flopping backwards and covering his face. His breath came in heavy pants, laughing softly as Zacky climbed up onto his chest. They shared a passionate kiss as the brown-eyed boy redressed himself.
     "Now.. Let's snuggle and wait for the pizza to get here." Zacky purred softly, tracing shapes on Brian's chest. The older boy chuckled, running his fingers through his love's glossy raven hair. There, the two of them dozed off, dreaming of what else was to come.

     Several Months Later.

     The hazel-eyed boy nervously fixed his graduation cap onto his head, glancing over at his gorgeous boyfriend. "You ready, Bri?" He asked softly, his eyes tinted with anxiety. The older, brown-eyed teenager looked his way, a brow raised at his boyfriend's anxiety. If anything, I'm the one that should be nervous right now..

"Yeah. Are you, babe?" Brian asked, a smile crossing his lips as he stepped over to his hazel-eyed love. He laced their fingers together, pressing a gentle kiss to his lips as he closed his eyes, loving the way Zacky's pouting lips felt on his own.
     "Yeah... I'm a little nervous, but.. I'll be okay if you're there." He smiled, swinging their hands back and forth. Suddenly, the door to the boy's locker room was opened. There stood Jimmy and Johnny, both in their robes and capes, smiles on their faces.
     "Let's go, lovebirds!" Johnny giggled, running back out of the room before Brian could find anything to throw at him. Jimmy chuckled softly, nodding his head towards the door, signaling that it was time for them to walk. Brian nervously felt his pocket with his free hand, relaxing a little before he and Zacky left the locker room, right behind Jimmy.
     "I love you," The hazel-eyed boy whispered as they reached the side of the stage.
     "I love you, too, Zacky." Brian murmured firmly. They would call the seniors up in alphabetical order by their last names, so Zacky would be the first one of the group of friends to be called up.
     It wasn't long before Zacky's name was called, and he flashed a nervous glance toward Brian before he stepped forward. Their principal shook his hand, extending his high-school diploma with the other hand.
     "Congratulations, Zachary, on both your graduation and your proposal." His principal smiled, his voice amplified by the wireless microphone he was wearing on his shirt collar. The hazel-eyed boy tilted his head, a confused look clouding his eyes.
     "Proposal? Sir, I-" He was cut off by a collective gasp sounding from the audience. When he turned around, he had to cover his mouth to keep from screaming; Brian was down on one knee, his hand extended to show a plain silver ring. "Br-Brian!" He cried, his hazel eyes wide and filled with tears.
     "Zacky," Brian's voice shook with emotion. "You've made me see who I really am, and for that, I could never thank you enough. We've been through heartbreak, being arrested, riots... And I still think I'd do it all over again, just to be with you. You've been so patient, so faithful... I love you with all of my heart and then some. So, with that in mind, I'd like to ask for your hand in marriage." The entire room was dead silent, apart from a few people murmuring amongst themselves.
     "B-Bri... I..." Zacky nodded his head frantically, feeling the tears stream down his cheeks. "Yes! Yes, I'll marry you, Brian!" He cried happily, extending his left hand. The brown-eyed boy laughed triumphantly, slipping the ring onto his boyfriend's - no, his fiance's - finger.
     "I love you, Zachary James Baker," Brian murmured as he rose to his feet. The hazel-eyed boy grabbed his gorgeous tan lover, pulling him into a deep and passionate kiss. Most of the audience broke into cheering and clapping as the two boys shared their first kiss as fiances.
     "I love you too, Bri..." He sobbed breathlessly, laughing softly when his fiance wiped away his tears with his thumbs.

     After both boys received their diplomas, said goodbye to their friends and families and then changed back into their street clothes, the two of them left the school hand-in-hand. They were off to start their new life together. To start new adventures together.

     They were off to start a riot, together.