Chapter 1: past

Leatherhead's pov

It was a day like no other. I was used as an experiment towards the hatred kraang! The kraang turned me into a monster. I fear I'll be treated as a monster. That all changed as I met my young friend Michelangelo.

Past

" The one who is known as kraang subject will give those as kraang the spark."

My eyes went to dark green to a pasty white cream color. Those known as kraang will die! I cannot adored for them to take the power crystal. The world will come to an end.

" KRAANG!!!! "

I yelled out crushing them one by one. The other one snucked up to my side and shocked me. My eyes went back to normal then sudden darkness surrounded me.

My eyes once opened to see that my hands were chained. A long sorrowful sigh came out. It looks to be a lair of some sort. An abandoned subway route I suppose.

Then a young turtle came in with a maple colored spoon in a silver pot.
He wore a warm smile as he came up to me. The one told me it was ok and sorry for me to be chained. I gave the little one an it's ok smile.

" So dude you got a name or something?"

" No."

" I can give you one! "

The turtle went around me mumbling to himself. Once he was done he gave me the name " Leatherhead " and I felt warmth. Happy I could have a friend close to me. He told me his name as well. It was a name from old artists.
Michealangelo told me lots of his family. He gave me food and soon unchained me.

Two hours later I heard three pairs of feet coming I to the lair. Next thing I knew was that the three pairs of feet soon screamed. I was out of the kitchen with a smile and the silver pot in my hands. The blue one known as Leo asked me about the kraang. My eyes soon changed.

Seconds later I was calmed. Then was asked about my day than mikey said kraang again. My eyes changed then I was calmed. The purple masked one called donnie came up to me. Mikey asked if I will be ok if they asked of the kraang and I nodded. When donnie was up to me he took out the power cell. Grrrr! They took it from me.

My eyes chained as they did I attacked them. Mikey was petrified. Soon enough as they were all down a rat came in.
" Leave my sons alone! "

My anger grew so I attacked him only to lose. I grabbed the power cell only to be followed by mikey. He assured me that everything will be ok. My anger then faded away knowing I scared them all. My only best friend was Evan scared of the beast within me.

Mikey's brothers came in with arms ready. Mikey told them that it's ok and not to harm me. They did as they were told. Everything was explained in time. The kraang came and tried to get the power cell. I told Donnie to keep it safe no matter what. He than nodded as I barged out of the abandoned subway vehicle. The turtles escaped as I crushed the kraang.

They won't hurt you my friends especially michealangelo.