Dye Laughing.

Michael:

"Stay still!" You told to him.

"I can't help it! It tickles!" He said, giggling. Michael, recently asked you to help him dye his hair red,

"Mikey, I've had my hair dyed dozens of times, it doesn't tickle!"

"You always say your not ticklish, but I know you are," he said. His favorite thing about you was your laugh, so he always tried doing things to make you laugh. He had done everything he could think of, except tickling.

"Well you're just gonna have to figure it out yourself," you said, and he got up, interrupting you from painting his hair, but before he could do anything, you put the brush in between the two of you.

"Tickle me, and I'm leaving you with a shitty dye job," you said, but bad hair wouldn't stop the grin forming on his face. You had no where to go, the bathroom was only so small, so you waited for him to do something.

He wrapped his arms around you and he pulled you in for a kiss. Of course, you kissed all the time, but you didn't know that was the perfect distraction. The second his fingers dug into your sides, you lost it. He laughed along with you as he tickled you nonstop.

"See? You're ticklish!" he said, grinning wide while you rolled your eyes at him.

"Well I hope you had your fill, cause your hair is gonna be ugly now," you said, crossing your arms and pouting at him.

"Its worth it," he said, and as you walked out of the bathroom he grabbed your sides again, your laughter starting up once more.