Tickle Monster.

Luke:

"Guess who?" You heard him sing in a sweet voice while he covered your eyes with his hands.

"Oh my god, its Michael!" you said, playing along with the silly game that he always did.

"Babe its me!" He said, taking his hands off your face and you both laughed.

"Well I guess I still can't tell," You said, throwing your hands up in surrender. Luke then squeezed your sides, making you flinch awkwardly.

"Now Luke," you warned, but it was no use. Of course, he didn't know you were ticklish until now, which only made it worse. He had a playful look in his eyes, and in a second his fingers launched at your sides again. He had you giggling in seconds, and it was enough to make him start laughing too.

"Okay! Okay thats enough!" You yelled as you tried to catch your breath again. He lay on top of you, propped up on his elbows, grinning cheekily as he looked down at you.

"What a coincidence that you didn't tell me you were ticklish," he said, his smirk never faltering.

"Thats cause I knew you'd attack me!" You retorted, his grin was contagious.

"Well now I have another game to play!"

"Yeah? Whats that?" You said daringly, knowing what would happen next.

"Tickle Monster!!!!" He shouted, tickling your sides once again, starting the process all over again, both of your laughter filling the room.