Chapter One: Kris Mookjai POV

I walked inside a large business meeting on the fifth floor of news day hotel, everyone inside the room was sitting down around a large rectangle table with papers laying all over it covering almost half the table. Everyone looked at me and stared at my Grand but not so grand entrance when I was wearing an all black tux with white tennis shoes. I noticed an empty chair in front of the presentation stand and sat on it.

I looked at everyone as they were whispering back and forth talking about how badly I was dressed. I smiled as if I could care less, im just here to get back my grandfathers hotel that is about to be taken away by a largerer bussiness then mine.

I lower the microphone a tad bit "My name is Kris Mookjai, age 26 and my grandfather owns a large hotel called Semkori hotel, the largest in Thailand that is."

An old man with grey hair who looked to be the executive director said " Young man, your grandfather has a huge debt to pay off with our hotel and made a commotion a couple years ago that was so huge that I couldn't even face the clients who entered our hotel."

" I assure you sir, that all of the commotion you heard was a bunch of lies coming from rumors your own employees put forth." I stated.

"Where's your evidence?" The old man questioned.

I pulled out a videotape in my briefcase that a security guard held for me.

"Right here." I said with a smile that could woo a woman with one look.

I handed the security guard the videotape and he stuck in the video player. The video popped up on the projector and it showed a couple of employees yelling at a customer because of coffee being spilled on them.

"Your employees have no respect for customers, executive, therefore my five star hotel was knock your hotel down to two if this tape gets out." I assured him.

"Lets make a deal, Kris." He stated running up to my feet kneeling and begging like a dog.

"I never knew an executive of a large company is this scared of getting some sort of punishment." I exclaimed.

"Kris please, I will give you all my employees pay checks." He stated crying.

I looked up at the employees sitting around the table looking at each other in shock and disgust.

"I'm not sure your employees will be happy, if you make that offer. Therefore, no need. Besides, I have enough money as is." I stated.

I looked at my watch. "Oh, look at the time. I must get going." I stated.

I pulled the executives collar close to me "My time is limited, good day." I patted the executives head and stood up from my seat signaling the security guards to come with me.

I walked toward the end of the hallway until there was a sharp turn and I ended up bumping shoulders running into someone. The person fell to the ground. I looked towards the ground and saw a woman wearing a brown short skirt that covered just below her knees. The woman had a white button down top on with brunette hair that was braided, touching the tips of her collarbone. She wore black high heels and her ankle seemed to be twisted.

"Excuse me." I bowed my head lightly towards her and looked into her eyes that were deep sand brown that I couldn't look away from. The woman had tears coming down her eyes.

I bent down and asked the woman "Are you okay?"

She didn't speak a word but just nodded her head. I helped her stand up by lifting her up by her shoulders. She nudged me off until I let go of her.

She ran towards the hallway I just came from. "It's called helping." I yelled towards her.

I looked at the security guard and he looked back at me shaking his shoulders.

"What a weird woman." I stated.

I walked off toward the exit and my driver, Tin was waiting in my black corvette in the drivers seat. As soon as Tin saw me he jumped out of his seat and ran over toward the back seat door and opened it for me. I got in and we drove towards my grandfathers hotel.