THE QUIET (pt.2)

¨His POV¨

Once I saw her standing there, a sinister smile began to grow on my face. I heard the stirring of dark thoughts processing in my head as I stared at her every second longer. I wanted her and my so called father to pay for every little thing they had done to me, especially when they took me away from her. They knew how much I loved her, but they just had to without giving a chance to say goodbye.

"Hello dear mother, a beautiful night isn't it," I sighed, looking around the room; the smile growing even more.

"Don't mother me, how'd you escape? You're supposed to be downstairs away from everything, and everyone... especially that one girl," she whispered, looking me straight into the eye, glaring and crossing her arms over her chest. I snorted and began to laugh, which almost turned her pale in an instant. I began to stalk towards her, watching her began to back up also. I stopped half way and gave a chuckle.

"Did you really think you were going to keep me trapped in that basement all the years to come? And you want to how I escaped, maybe it's because you haven't fed me in at least three days... And you say you love me, that's some lie you have going on there," I said bitterly, my hands balling into fists clenching.

When she turned her attention to the floor, I grabbed the scissors out of my pocket and charged at her. I grabbed her by the neck, and slammed her into the wall, bringing the scissors into her neck multiple times. Her blood spattered onto the wall behind her shaking body, and drops of her blood ran down her nightgown. I released her, and she reached her hand up into the wound then slid down. She had a dull look in her eyes and she stared at the ground.

"Your father and I loved you very much, we just wanted to protect you from frights of society and the things that lurk inside you, we wanted to keep them quiet." she whispered shakily, giving one last breath. I dropped the scissors and ran into my father's room and saw he wasn't here, which meant I have time to get away as soon as I could.

I began grabbing some of my father's clothes, changing out of my bloody ones and one of my father's old shirts and pants. I grabbed the closest thing to a bag and shoved everything inside. I ran downstairs, grabbing some food then bolting out the door.

And I knew exactly where I was going, as long as the voices remained quiet.

/∆/ ~ Author's Note.

√ i hope you enjoyed the second part, I tried to write something but it's okay... they should make stickers that say 'you tried, better luck no time' because it's my mood half of the time.
√ double update, you guys are amazing, love you all - maddie.