Short story pt.3

Your pov
(What you're saying will not have quotations but what sammy or anyone else says will and whatever character)
We looked down at the test and i gasped shocked at what i was seeing. Sammy I'm pregnant i said with a low tone Sammy we're pregnant I yelled jumping in his arms. "I know baby" he said kissing my head. We should call my doctor to get a confirmation of my pregnancy he nodded his head and got his phone out. "Yeah... Ok sure... Thanks bye-bye" i sat on the couch anxious and happy. "Well Dr.Adams said we could go to his office now or tomorrow it's up to you baby", now is fine, i was super happy. We got in Sammy's jeep and sat in comfortable silence. "You know I love you Y/N" I nodded and grabbed his hand rubbing my thumb over his hand. Soon we got into the doctors office ang sammy opened my door to let me out. Thanks baby i kissed him "my pleasure princess" he widely grinned at me. I put my hands in his and walked into the office. "Hello welcome to the Health Clinic how may I help you" the sweet old lady asked at the desk, Hi im here for a checkup. "Ok name please" Y/N I smiled at her. "Ok Dr. Adams will be with you in a while" I smiled at her and sat down in the lounge area by Sammy he grinned at me and grabbed my hand. "I'm here for you baby" Mhm i said smiling "always... And... Forever" Samny said kissing my cheek. "Miss Y/N" that's my que i got up and so did Sammy. Hi Dr.Adams i said giving him a slight hug "Hey how you doing sir" we continued walking down the hall making small conversation until we got to the room. "So you took w pregnancy test and it showed positive and you want confirmation" Yes sir "ok go pee in this cup and we'll run a few tests" after i got done peeing in the cup I returned to the room again. I was nervous because if I'm not pregnant i know Sammy would be sad i guess he took note that i was nervous he held my hand. "Baby why are you so tensed?" Because if im not pregnant i know you'd be disappointed I sighed. Dr. Adam walked back in the room with a big smile on his face im guessing that's good news. "Well Y/N you're indeed pregnant 2 months to be exact."  "Oh baby I'm gonna be a daddy" (he's already a daddy 😉) I grabbed Sammy hand a gave him a big hug. Yes you're gonna be a daddy. After we left the doctors office and arrived back at the house, im so tired baby "go get some rest princess I'm gonna set up a get together for the announcement" he kissed my head and I nodded and walked upstairs. I took off my clothes and got in one of Sammy's big t-shirts. I got and bed and slowly drifted off to sleep.

Sammy pov
I was so happy im gonna be a daddy and i swear im gonna love that little boy/girl so much. I decided to call a hotel so we could have a paty for the announcement. "Um yes i would like to rent a room for one day..... Um yea like a party room please.... Friday please... Ok thanks byebye." I was beyond happy tomorrow im gonna tell all our friends and family about the party but im not gonna say what for so just say its a family gathering. I got sleepy so I decided to go to sleep i got to our room and slipped on my clothes and got into bed I wrapped my arms around Y/N waist and kissed her goodnight.

Next day (Thursday)
Your pov
I woke up extremely happy I stretched and looked over and Sammy was still sleep I decided to go make us breakfast. I walked downstairs and decided to make Sammy's favorite French toast and bacon, ham and cheese omelets. I put on "Never forget you" by Zara Larsson and started singing. I felt hands wrap around me it was Sammy "and i will never forget you either princess" he whispered in my ear. I chuckled at his cheesiness and set up our plates. We aat down at the table and ate in comfortable silence until Sammy broke it. "So i've made reservations for our announcement party and im going to call family and friends after breakfast. Oh and if you don't mind can you pleaseeeee call Jason's deli, Gigi's cupcakes for catering and your friend Bryant Eslava for family pictures" I laughed becuase he was out of breath after he got done talking. Sure baby if it's anything for you. "Oh baby thank you im so excited"

Later that day after we got everything called in and everyone called we decided to go decorate the venu. We decided to keep it on a normal like decoration and go for white and yellow. We got to the hotel and set up the table clothes and ballons and wrote a sign that says famil and friends of the Wilkinsons' & Y/L/N. Sammy put the yellow bows on the chairs please "ok baby" Sammy was sweating it was kinda funny. After we got done with everything and was satisfied we left and went home. I got home and jumped right into bed Sammy got in too. Tomorrow is gonna be a big day. I can't wait "good night baby girl" Goodnight.

Authors Note bitches
Well i have to say I'm disappointed in myself because I haven't been doing any requests or nobody has been leaving feedback really so please u guys comment and when im done with this short story i will doing request anything you want  ANYTHING just let me know and i'll do it keep in mind only the OGOC squad though-A 💗