Naningkit lang ang mga mata ko ng bigla kong maalala ang mukha niya. 

It's been 2 years but in a split of seconds I always think of him.

And how I wish that it was really a matter of seconds, 'coz as far as I can remember my seconds with him lasted for a thousand seconds.

Ako naman kasi talaga ang may mali saming dalawa and I admit that whole heartedly. This is where maturation brought me.

Ang palagay ko kasi, ako lang yata ang sobrang nagmahal saming dalawa kaya we ended up like this. We ended up BROKEN.

Kasi kung mahal naman niya ako ng panahon na yun malamang sa alamang hindi kami hahantong sa ganito. Kung sana lang naging sapat yung pagmamahal niya sakin. SANA LANG.

"Sam, are you ready?" Tanong saakin ng isang pamilyar na boses dahilan para bigla akong mapabalik sa ulirat.

Napatango lang ako sa kanya kasabay ng pag-alalay niya sakin pababa ng mahabang hagdan.

Suot ko sa ngayon ang kauna-unahan kong design na gown. Laking tuwa ko nang ako ang unang magsusuot nito sa pinakamahalagang araw ng buhay ko.

It was a long peach gown. It was my very own symbol of elegance. The lustrous, peach-laced top fabric of my dress glinted, that even lights reflecting on it shows that it glows. It fit flawlessly, the dress molded my torso beautifully, complimenting my feminine shape. The gown draped past my toes and it was slightly ballooned adding a very elegant look to it. It’s strapless style revealed my precious collarbones wrapped in smooth, luring, skin. My posture was perfect, my shoulders were pulled back and my hands were held together in front of me with my unique and classic purse. There was a pearl-shaped, diamonds and crystal hair band at the top of my hair, and my lustrous earrings touching the side of my neck. The spotlight above was beaming directly on me, and the darker cream, intricate, floral design was glittering. I glanced around at the other accommodating guests, staring at me with incredulous eyes. 

It was indeed a perfect day to wear this, I thought to myself slightly being emotional on what I have achieved after making this.

He smiled at me like it was the sweetest thing ever. "You look very beautiful. You have grown into a lady. You are so gorgeous that even the sky doesn't know how to describe how much you glow tonight."

My hands clinged unto him so tightly. "Thank you. Thank you for being back." I mouthed.

He shook his head and looked at me. "I missed you so much. Now's your day, be ready for some surprises." 

I smiled back and breath heavily. "Yeah." I said as I gently placed my right hand on his palm.

We walked down the long staircase and smoke broke out from nowhere giving us a senty and classy mode.

 "Sabi ko kay Mama h'wag bonggahan pero lookat this now, napakaraming tao and-" Napailing ako nang bumungad sa akin ang mas marami pang bisita. "Hindi ko inexpect na ganitong karami."