First Day of School Shocker

Note: Calem/Bonnie Mask, Joey/Freddy Mask, Lucas/Chica Mask

First Day of School Shocker

It was a calm and peaceful night in the neighborhood, and almost 2 months of being adopted, it's almost time for one main thing, the first day of school for Alex and Gary. Alex was going to start kindergarten, while Gary will be starting 5th grade. However the brothers had their views about tomorrow, Alex was excited, but Gary was not.

"First day of school! First day of school!" Alex cheered over and over again by jumping on Gary's bed. Gary was trying to read something, but got annoyed with his little brother's non-stop jumping, all day.

"Alex, will you please knock it off! I'm trying to read!" Gary yelled, despite the two making up and being close friends, Gary was still a tad bit annoyed with Alex's childish behavior.

"Sorry." Alex said as he stopped jumping and sat next to his brother. "I'm so excited! I'm going to be a Kindergartner!" Alex cheered.

Gary gave a small smile to his little brother. He never saw a kid that excited for kindergarten before, most kids would be nervous or scared of going, but Alex, he was just excited to start his year.

Just then at the door was their adopted parents Vincent and Briana. Vincent was a close friend of Alex, and after the incident that got Alex bitten by Fredbear, Vincent and his wife decided to adopt the boys as their sons. Not only that the brothers also got themselves a little sister named Victoria, who was already asleep in her crib.

"Hey. You excited tomorrow?" Vincent asked. Alex ran, and Vincent held his arms out to give his youngest son, and best friend a hug.

"You bet I am!" Alex cheered. Briana smiled seeing her youngest son being happy, she then looked over to Gary and sat next to him.

"Gary you excited?" Briana asked. Gary looked at his mom and gave a shrug.

Vincent then handed Alex to his wife. "Come on Gary, your starting 5th grade tomorrow. Your final year of elementary school!" Vincent said to try to make Gary smile and excited for his first day back.

"I know." Gary replied looking down as he closed his book.

"So why aren't you excited?" Vincent asked.

"Its just another school year. No big deal." Gary said as he went to bed. Vincent smiled and hugged his son.

"Well lights out you two." Vincent said as he took Alex back. "You need sleep for tomorrow."

Alex yawned and his dad knew he was right. "Ok. Night big brother." Alex said as Vincent closed the door to Gary's room, so he can sleep.

"Night bro." Gary replied. He then shut off his lights, closed his eyes and drifted off to sleep.

Alex was already tucked in, and still not that tired to go to bed. "Daddy. How was the first day of school like for you?" Alex asked. He hoped a small story from his parents would keep him relaxed.

"It was nice. Been a long time since then." Vincent said as he remembered his first day of school. Alex smiles and then gave out a yawn. Vincent smiles and kisses Alex's forehead.

"Night mommy. Night daddy." Alex said as his eyes started to droop.

"Night sweetie." Briana said as she shut off Alex's light and closed the door.

The next morning the brothers had breakfast, and were now getting ready for school. Alex was already dressed, wearing his favorite black shirt with two white stripes, blue jeans, and brown sneakers, all he was doing was just waiting for Gary to get ready so the two can walk together.