The Walls Are Closing In | Six

Hey everyone! Sorry I haven't updated in a while. But I am on vacation...in New York and have been suber busy, and finally got internet access. I hope you like this chapter, tell me what you think.

Comment and Vote

xoxo Natasha <3

“I love you sweetie.” I said tearfully to Liam.

“I love you mommy.” he whispered. “You come with me.”

“I can’t sweetie but Rian will be with you the whole time okay?”

Liam looked over to Rian, who was in a hospital bed too, skeptically. Liam still wasn’t too comfortable around Alex, Zack, and Rian. Sadly he would need to just be okay with Rian because that was the only person who could be with him, as he would be the donor for Liam.

“It’s time.” Doctor James said coming out of the operating room.

“Bye sweetie.” I said kissing his head. “I’ll be here when you are done, I promise.”

“Okay.”

“Thank you for doing this.” I said to Rian. “You have no idea how much this means to me.”

“I think I do.” he said smiling.

We finished saying our goodbyes and watched as Liam and Rian were taken into the operating room. Now all we could do was wait. I knew that Rian would be fine, it was just my son I was worried about.

I sat away from the others, as I didn’t want to talk to them. I just wanted to be alone right now, my friends weren’t here to comfort me due to the fact that they were out of the state finishing our record. Although Rian and Kara had broken up, she, and Lisa, were here. They hadn’t apologized about what they had said to me back in high school nor did I think they would; I really didn’t want to talk to them or be around them.

I felt my cell phone vibrate and took it out of my purse to see who was trying to reach me. When I took it out it was Susan calling.

“Hi sweetie.” she said.

“Hi.” I said back.

“I’m guessing that he is in the operating room?”

“Yeah, he was taken in five minutes ago.” I told her.

“Is anyone there with you?” she asked.

“Yeah, but I’m not talking with them. I just want to be alone.”

“Why aren’t you with them?” she asked me. “Talking helps in situations like this.”

“Because, if I go over there I will feel like I am back in high school.” I explained. “Lisa and Kara are here, I don’t want to feel like I am back in my senior year. I’m a little mad at Zack right now, so I don’t have anyone. My band mates are in L.A.”

“I’m sorry sweetie.” she said. “I wish Cole and I could be there for you.”

“You guys are busy I get that. Besides you saw Liam and I a few days ago.”

“Liam will be fine.” she said in an assuring tone. “Be strong, we love you.”

“I love you too.” I said. “Bye.”

I put my cell phone back in my bag and looked up to stare at the same door that my son had gone into. I took my cell back out of my purse and looked through my contacts, looking for someone that I could call to come. As I got to the ‘K’s’ I stopped on Katy’s name, I hadn’t talked to her in a few years. We had stayed in contact for about a year after leaving high school but after I had Liam we just lost touch. I sighed and left my contacts list to play brick breaker.