"Please?" He said in a husky voice and brought his face near to mine. I could feel his breath fan my lips and I saw his eyes close down slowly.

"Jim," I whispered before his lips touched mine. He hummed in response and continued from where I well, stopped him.

"You're irresistibly hot but, ... "

And his lips interrupted me as he gently pressed them with mine.

He kissed me softly first but then it was intense. I kissed him back with equal force as I ran my hands down his back and he moaned trailing little kisses down my jawline. He bit my earlobe and kissed down my neck.

"Jim, stop." I breathed heavily. I could feel his little friend down "there" getting harder as it pressed itself on one of my thigh. This shouldn't get any further.

No.

But he continued sucking on my neck.

"Jim!" I said. Louder this time causing him to jerk away and all the lust in his eyes was gone now replaced by embarrassment.

He groaned in frustration and I pushed him away making my way out of the pool.

"Cupcake, wait." He followed me and wrapped a towel around me from behind.

"For what? More of your kissing?" I shouted.

I knew I was equally responsible since I kissed him back. But then again, he was a damn good kisser. Not like I was going to tell him that.

"Hey, just listen to me, will you?" He said softly.

I couldn't say no to that. So I stood there crossing my arms over my chest after handing him the towel since there was only one.

"I really want you to come out with me, okay? I sound completely desperate right now but I don't give a damn as long as it can get you to say yes. Cupcake, I like you. A lot. You're hot. You're fun to hang out with. You're extremely talented. You're different. And I am freaking mad for you. I fell for you when I saw you for the first time and I couldn't control myself. So I kissed you. Damn. Kissing you feels like I'm eating cupcakes. Sweet, soft and oh so delicious! So I started calling you Cupcake. Then you had your bitch mode on with me. But lately we've been great and I cant help it Cupcake. I am so much into you!"

My mouth fell open at his unfiltered confrontation.

What?

"Umm I don't know what to say."

I didn't.

I couldn't take another guy who was so much into me while I felt nothing more that friendship for him. Jason was enough already. And here goes his friend. Following his footsteps.

What was I supposed to do?

I didn't want to hurt him by turning him down after his truthfull confession.

That would be just so rude.

But I couldn't say yes to him either.

That would just give him hope of something to happen between the two of us.

Which wasn't a possibility.

AT ALL!

So I chose the third way out of it. The easier way.

"I will go out with you." His face lit up as soon as those six words came out of my mouth and he started walking closer to me. Predicting his intentions I pointed my index finger at him and continued, "But I have a condition."

He was at an arm's length distance now.

"I am not looking forward to being anything more than friends with you Jim."

He was inches away from me now. He held me by my waist and pulled me closer to him. He gazed at me and then down at my lips. I looked into his eyes, mesmerized by the green and gold flecks.

"And no more kissing." I whispered.

He smirked and slightly pecked my lips. "Okay."

"You are such a jerk." I said as I smacked his shoulder lightly.

"One last kiss?" He pouted.

"Jim!" I warned him and raised an eyebrow.

He kissed my cheek instead. Right one and then the left one.

Boy he really needed to stop now. I was a teenager with hormones!

It was then that I heard someone clear his throat. I looked at Jim but it wasn't him. I looked at my right and to my surprise a guy stood there with his arms folded around his chest and he glared at us.

No. He glared at me.

Damn!

Raymond.