Prologue

Me: Hi guys! So, this is a complete rewrite of the original "KHR Fanfic: The Revenge of Vongola". Most of the chapters are different from the previous ones so chances are, the comments before 2020 will make absolutely no sense to you. Well, hope you enjoy the story! 

~~~~~~~~~~~

Ages:

Lambo and I-pin- 12 (in this story)

Fuuta and Fran-13

Tsuna, Gokudera, Yamamoto, Chrome Yuni, Haru, Byakuran, Enma and his guardians except Julie and Adelheid- 15

Kyoya, Ryohei, Irie, Spanner, Mukuro, Ken, Chikusa, Julie, and Adelheid - 16

The entire Varia except Lussuria and Levi- 20

Lussuria and Levi- 21

Aria, Bianchi, Lancia, and Gamma- 22

Reborn and the arcobalenos - 24

Nana and Iemitsu-40

Vongola Nono and guardians-70-72

Vongola Primo and guardians- 400 years old and below

(I hope I didn't forget anyone!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd POV

Vongola Nono was in his office, silently reading Reborn's report of Tsuna and his family. He enjoyed reading everything until he read the last part which states that Tsuna is being bullied and called Dame-Tsuna. After he read it ten times in disbelief, he called out to his unsuspecting storm guardian who was in the room with him.

''Coyote, call everyone close to Tsunayoshi. They should be here in one hour or else. I don't mind if it's only through laptop."  said (threatened) Nono to his storm guardian while smirking evilly.

''Yes, Nono.''said Coyote, fearfully thinking 'Whoever turned Nono into Black-hearted Nono must be prepared because he will destroy them.'

~After 1 hour~

In an enormous hall enough to fit 300 people, those close with Tsuna gathered. In the left side of the hall, chatting happily were the girls - Yuni, Lal, Bianchi, Aria and Nana. Beside them were Iemitsu and Basil, talking about CEDEF things while staying alert, ready to protect the girls if someone dares to attack. Gamma was also near Aria, about 5 meters away; far enough to give her privacy and close enough to protect her and Yuni if things go wrong. The Varia was standing near the door, doing random things to stop being bored. Byakuran, his guardians, Irie, and Spanner were somewhere about 20 meters away from the girls, talking about random things as Byakuran tries to annoy Irie. Lancia was at the right side, alone, as he tries to meditate. Lastly, the other arcobalenos were scattered; Reborn was with Colonello and Fon, having a small mock battle, trying to not destroy anything or Nana will get angry and no one wants that. Mammon, or Viper, was with Verde, discussing about torture methods. Lastly, Skull was at the side, moping about how Reborn was being mean to him and all.

Nana knows about the mafia because Tsuna told her, which she took nicely. (or so he thinks. Nana just doesn't want Tsuna to be worried but when Iemetsu showed up, he was greeted by his wife holding a knife and throwing it at him which led him to stay in the hospital for 3 weeks. This event was known in the mafia as 'Lioness' anger'. Everyone learned not to anger or keep any secret to her or they will end like Iemetsu.)

''Nono-san, why are we here?" asked Nana while smiling. 

However, before Nono could explain, the Vongola rings of the ninth generation shined (Yes, they still have the rings because the inheritance ceremony failed) and the entire first generation of Vongola appeared, some with a smile, others with a frown.

''Vongola Primo and his guardians, may I ask why are you here?" asked Yuni, the first to recover from the shock, respectfully.

''We are here because we know what the Ninth is planning and want to take part of it.'' said Giotto 'kindly'.

''Y-you know? How!'' Said a shocked Nono.

''Through the Vongola rings, of course.'' Said G as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

'' What are you planning, Nono-san?" Asked Aria, interested.

''Before I explain, please read this letter by Reborn.'' said Nono. "It is about Tsunayoshi and his family."

~The letter~

Nono,

As you know, everything in Tsuna's family is great. They are all training properly and are getting stronger each passing day. Tsuna is also getting stronger due to my training (of course, if he isn't, I would have tor-tutored him more). Do not worry, I am not killing him because Vongola needs an heir and if I do decide to kill him, Baka-Mitsu will keep annoying me saying things like 'why did you kill my tuna-fish'and more. However, the reason I am writing such a long letter is because I want to tell you that Tsuna is being bullied in school. Because his flames was sealed at such a young age, a stupid move if you ask me, by stupider people (only Iemitsu, not you Nono), Tsuna lost his proficiency in everything because his connection to his flames is too strong. Because of this, people started to make fun of him, calling him 'Dame-Tsuna'. Call me if you are going to do what you are about to do Nono. I want to take part of it too. (Oh, also Fuuta, Lambo, I-pin, Tsuna's guardians, and Enma with his guardians).

Reborn

~End of letter~

Everyone was laughing and also angry while Iemetsu was blushing until everyone in the room felt the temperature drop and looked at Nana who was giving off an evil aura.

"Iemitsu! How dare you- never mind, I will deal with you later." Nana said while frowning before a smirk appeared in his face. "So, Nono-san~ I'm guessing the reason we are here is because we will take revenge, right?" 

Everyone could swear that they saw a devil instead of Nana and felt a little pity towards Iemitsu, who was hiding, and the classmates of Tsuna before they crush the feeling down because they deserve it.

''Yes, Nana. So, who wants to join?" Asked Nono to the group 'innocently'.

''Me!'' Said everyone, smirking evilly.

''Okay then, since that is over, Nono, can you tell us your plan?"asked Giotto, smiling cruelly.

''Okay then, the plan is that Reborn will go to Tsunayoshi's class and announce that they will have a class trip here. When they ride the plane, Nana and Bianchi will cook. Nana for Tsunayoshi and friends while bianchi for his classmates and teacher. Finally, when they arrive, everyone will make their lives hell that they will wish they did not bully Tsunayoshi. Even the maids and butlers will be included. Actually, Coyote, call all the maids and butlers here in 30 minutes or else.''Said Nono, smirking. Everyone found no problem in the plan and waited.

~30 minutes later~

''Yes, Nono-sama, you called us?" Asked one of the maids.

''Yes, but first, read this'' Said Nono, handling them the letter.

After they finished reading the letter, they were furious.

''Nono-sama, what is the plan?'' said the cook.

''When they arrive, you will all not help them and if they asked for directions, tell them the opposite way. Other than that, you are free to do whatever you want.'' Said Nono. All the workers were now smirking, nodded, and left.

It was quiet until Yuni asked something.

''Ne Nono, what will happen if Tsuna notice it since he has a very good hyper intuition?" Asked Yuni.

''Don't worry about that; I will weaken it so that he won't notice anything amiss.'' Said Primo while the other bosses nod.

''Okay, that is all for now; lets all start the plan.'' Said Nono.

''Plan, start!" everyone in the room said with an evil smile.