Reunited

(This is part two of torture. I couldn't help myself, enjoy!)

Normal POV

Seconds felt like years. Years felt like centuries. They desperately wanted to touch each other. Hear the other's voice. They managed to find a blind spot in the spell that separates the two. They may not be able to touch each other or hear their voices or even give messages in anyway. But they could still see each other perfectly along with the colored crystal falling. Levy was the one who came up with it. They learned sign language. It was the only way. It was better than nothing. Eventually, that was all they did. They never left each other, besides showers and going to the bathroom. They never talked to others, except for Happy. It was surprising to everyone. That Natsu actually took the time to learn something. Especially that took about ten years to learn. It was almost time. Natsu and Lucy forgot about it. But everyone else didn't. They were ready. The day Natsu and Lucy would be released. would be released from that hell, torture. Or whatever you wanted to call it.

It was the day. Twenty years later. On the exact same day the spell was casted. Natsu and Lucy were signing like usual. 'I'm so bored!' Natsu signs. His hair grew longer and got darker. He now wears a dark red vest and his usual white pants and sandals. 'Well, what do you want to do?' Lucy signs. Her hair went down to her thighs. She now always wore a pink sweater and black leggings. 'I don't know, I feel like something is going to happen' Lucy shakes her head. 'I have the same feeling, but why?' Natsu shrugs. 'Why don't we ask Happy?' Lucy nods. 'Ok' They both stand and walk over to Happy, who is eating a fish and talking to Carla. Happy learned how to read sign language. Natsu and Lucy refused to talk at all until it was over. 'Happy, why do I have a weird feeling that something important is going to happen?' Natsu signs. Happy smirks a bit. "wait a bit longer, you'll see" Natsu and Lucy sigh then look at each other. 'damn cat, always hiding something' Lucy signs. 'yeah, what now?' Natsu shrugs. 'be lazy again?' Lucy giggles quietly. 'sure, nothing better to do anyways.'

An hour passed. It was finally time. Lucy and Natsu were so caught up in staring at each other. They never noticed on how the slightly visible wall disappeared. How the crystal stopped falling. Soft smiles were on their faces. Everyone was watching them with smiles. Erza nods at Happy and Carla. They nod back. Carla flew over to Lucy, Happy to Natsu. Carla and Happy smiled at each other. Carla grabbed Lucy's right arm. Happy picked up Natsu's arm. Natsu and Lucy looked at the exceeds curiously. They widen their eyes as the cats make their hands touch. The two thought the wall was still up. They could feel the heat from each other's hands.

They were frozen in shock. Then Gray and Laxus pull the table away from Natsu and Lucy. Levy and Wendy made Natsu and Lucy stand up. Mira and Lisanna take the chairs away. Lucy started to tear up as Natsu folded his fingers into the spaces in between hers. Natsu had tears falling down his face. Lucy covers her mouth with her free hand. Then Juvia and Gray push them to the other. Now their chests were an inch from the other's. The wall between them never let them get at least five inches to each other except when their hands touched the wall.

They open their mouths to talk but nothing comes out. Lucy only hugs him around his back. Natsu hugs around her back as well. They pull out of the hug. Natsu tilts Lucy's head up with two fingers. They close their eyes as they lean in. Their noses touch before their lips finally touch. The kiss get rougher by the second. The rest of the guild cheers then they walk away to give them privacy. Natsu forces Lucy's mouth open. Lucy puts her hands in his hair. Natsu roughly grabs Lucy's waist and pulls her closer.  Seconds feels like minutes. Minutes feels like hours. They finally pull away with a trail of saliva from their mouths.

"I-I missed y-you" Lucy says but it comes out as a quiet whisper. Natsu pulls her even closer to him as much as possible. "I l-love y-you L-Lucy" His voice comes out as a whisper as well. His voice was raspy and deeper than it was twenty years ago. Lucy drags his scarf down and kisses him. Natsu groans into her mouth. They pull away. "Marry me" Natsu says. Lucy nods and kisses him. "we need to make up twenty years. Yes, I will marry you" Natsu kisses her again. Lucy jumps up and wraps her legs around his hips. Natsu holds her hips and carries her to her apartment.